- The report contains detailed information about Echelon Brands, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Echelon Brands, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Echelon Brands, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Echelon Brands, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Echelon Brands, Ltd. business.
About Echelon Brands, Ltd.
EyeCity.com, Inc. (EyeCity or the company) engages in the marketing, distribution, and retail sale over the Internet of its EyeTools computer glasses intended to relax the eyes and ameliorate visual discomfort, focus difficulties, headaches and other related problems associated with Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS) and Foggles® optical products for the aviation, hunting and shooting industries through distributors, catalogues, direct advertising, retail stores and the Internet.
In addition, EyeCity previously announced that it intends to establish a turnkey business-to-business (B2B) and business -to-professional (B2P) electronic exchange providing end-to-end B2B and B2P e-commerce solutions to the eyecare professional. In this regard, EyeCity expects to offer a suite of services, including, e-commerce store design and fulfillment services to professional eyecare providers including ophthalmologists, optometrists, and opticians who want to create their own customized online stores, providing full e-commerce capabilities for their patients and customers. EyeCity plans to provide the tools and systems necessary for eyecare providers to function in e-commerce markets, including merchandise selection and sourcing, storefront creation, hosting, advertising, customer service, credit card processing and fulfillment services. EyeCity's B2B and B2P e-commerce model is also intended to help such eye care providers retain customer relationships and increase sales.
EyeCity markets its patented EyeTools computer eyeglasses, which were developed to relieve Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS), a potentially debilitating condition that results in headaches, blurred vision and eyestrain often associated with CVS under the website ergovision.com. EyeTools computer eyeglasses feature a patented lens technology that enables the computer user to focus more clearly by minimizing glare and equalizing all sources of ambient lighting, such as from windows and overhead sources.
EyeCity currently operates the following websites, offering the following products:
Ergovision.com offers computer glasses and eyedrops; and Foggles.com offers sports and lifestyle glasses.
EyeTools Computer Eyewear Products: EyeCity offers three different styles of its patented EyeTools computer glasses. EyeTools are intended to relax the eyes and ameliorate visual discomfort, focus difficulties, headaches and other related problems associated with CVS. EyeCity also offers EyeTools computer eyedrops which are designed to treat dry eye syndrome caused by prolonged computer use.
Foggles Sports and Lifestyle Glasses: EyeCity offers Foggles patented optical products for the aviation, hunting and shooting industries through distributors, catalogues, direct advertising, retail stores and the Internet.
Accessories: EyeCity sells cords, cleaning cloths, eyeglass cases and other related optical accessories.
The Company's EyeTools computer eyedrops will compete with manufacturers, which include Alcon Laboratories, Inc., Allergan, Inc., Bausch & Lomb and Pfizer, Inc.
EyeCity.com, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ECHELON BRANDS, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ECHELON BRANDS, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ECHELON BRANDS, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ECHELON BRANDS, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ECHELON BRANDS, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Echelon Brands, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Echelon Brands, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Echelon Brands, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Echelon Brands, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Echelon Brands, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ECHELON BRANDS, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ECHELON BRANDS, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ECHELON BRANDS, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ECHELON BRANDS, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ECHELON BRANDS, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ECHELON BRANDS, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Echelon Brands, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Echelon Brands, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Echelon Brands, Ltd. Major Shareholders
Echelon Brands, Ltd. History
Echelon Brands, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Echelon Brands, Ltd. Offices and Representations
Echelon Brands, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Echelon Brands, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Echelon Brands, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Echelon Brands, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Echelon Brands, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Echelon Brands, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Echelon Brands, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Echelon Brands, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Echelon Brands, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Echelon Brands, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Echelon Brands, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Echelon Brands, Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?