- The report contains detailed information about Dynatronics Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dynatronics Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dynatronics Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dynatronics Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dynatronics Corp. business.
About Dynatronics Corp.
Dynatronics Corporation designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes physical medicine products and aesthetic products.
The company manufactures and distributes a line of medical equipment for physical medicine applications, including therapy devices, medical supplies and soft goods, treatment tables, and rehabilitation equipment. The companys products are used primarily by physical therapists, chiropractors, sports medicine practitioners, podiatrists, physicians, and other physical medicine professionals.
The company also manufactures and distributes a line of aesthetic equipment, including aesthetic massage and microdermabrasion devices, as well as skin care products. These products are used by aestheticians, plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and other aesthetic services providers.
Physical Medicine Products
The company markets a line of devices that include electrotherapy, ultrasound or a combination of both of these modalities in a single device. The Dynatron 125 ultrasound and the Dynatron 525 electrotherapy devices target the low-priced segment of the market. The 50 Series Plus products offer combinations of electrotherapy and ultrasound modalities. The Dynatron Solaris products provide its technology in combination therapy devices by adding infrared light therapy capabilities to electrotherapy and ultrasound combination devices.
Infrared Light Therapy - The companys five Dynatron Solaris units, the Dynatron Solaris 702, and the Dynatron X3 and DX2 devices, feature infrared light therapy technology. These units are capable of powering various cluster probes at different wavelengths for treating various medical conditions, including pain and stiffness associated with arthritis, as well as muscle and joint pain.
Oscillation Therapy - The Dynatron X5 Oscillation Therapy device creates an electrostatic field within the patient, resulting in a treatment for reducing minor muscle aches and pains.
Iontophoresis - Iontophoresis uses electrical current to transdermally deliver drugs, such as lidocaine for localized treatment of inflammation without the use of needles. The Dynatron iBox, its proprietary iontophoresis device, is capable of delivering two treatments simultaneously. The company also distributes a line of proprietary iontophoresis electrodes under the brand name of Dynatron Ion electrodes.
Vibration Therapy - The company introduced its V-Force vibration therapy device in June 2009. Various clinical studies have demonstrated its effectiveness in the areas of balance/fall prevention, circulation improvement, knee rehabilitation, low back pain relief, range of motion expansion, and other neuromuscular conditions.
Medical Supplies and Soft Goods - The company manufactures or has manufactured for it approximately 700 medical supply and soft good products, including hot packs, cold packs, exercise balls, therapy wraps, wrist splints, ankle weights, lumbar supports, cervical collars, slings, cervical pillows, back cushions, weight racks, and parallel bars. The company also distributes products, such as hot and cold therapy products, lotions and gels, paper products, athletic tape, canes and crutches, reflex hammers, stethoscopes, splints, elastic wraps, exercise weights, Thera-Band (a registered mark of Hygenic Corp.) tubing, walkers, treadmills, stair climbers, heating units for hot packs, whirlpools, gloves, electrodes, and Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) devices.
The company also distributes additional exercise equipment, massage therapy products, chiropractic tables, hand therapy products, pilates and yoga equipment, nutritional supplements, emergency care products, and portable electrotherapy products. A new 400-page full-line catalog was introduced to the market in 2009 and updated in 2010, containing approximately 13,000 rehabilitation products.
Treatment Tables and Rehabilitation Equipment - The company manufactures and distributes motorized and manually operated physical therapy treatment tables, rehabilitation parallel bars, and other specialty rehabilitation products.
The company manufactures and markets a line of
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DYNATRONICS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DYNATRONICS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DYNATRONICS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DYNATRONICS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DYNATRONICS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dynatronics Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dynatronics Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dynatronics Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dynatronics Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dynatronics Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DYNATRONICS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DYNATRONICS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DYNATRONICS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DYNATRONICS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DYNATRONICS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DYNATRONICS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dynatronics Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dynatronics Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dynatronics Corp. Major Shareholders
Dynatronics Corp. History
Dynatronics Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dynatronics Corp. Offices and Representations
Dynatronics Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dynatronics Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dynatronics Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Dynatronics Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Dynatronics Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dynatronics Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dynatronics Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dynatronics Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Dynatronics Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Dynatronics Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dynatronics Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dynatronics Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?