- The report contains detailed information about Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA business.
About Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA provides medical and safety technology solutions worldwide. It operates in two divisions, Medical and Safety. The Medical division develops, produces, and markets medical equipment, system solutions, and services for the acute point of care processes, including emergency care, perioperative care, critical care, perinatal care, and home care. This divisions product range covers anesthesia workstations, ventilation equipment for intensive and home care, emergency and mobile ventilation units, warming therapy equipment for infants, patient monitoring equipment, information technology solutions, and gas management systems. The Safety division develops, produces, and markets safety products, system solutions, and services for personal protection, gas detection technology, and hazard management. This division's products comprise stationary and mobile gas detection systems, respiratory protection, firefighting equipment, professional diving gear, and alcohol and drug-testing instruments. Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA was founded in 1889 and is based in Lubeck, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DRAGERWERK AG & CO. KGAA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DRAGERWERK AG & CO. KGAA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DRAGERWERK AG & CO. KGAA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DRAGERWERK AG & CO. KGAA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DRAGERWERK AG & CO. KGAA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Industry Position Analysis
6. DRAGERWERK AG & CO. KGAA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DRAGERWERK AG & CO. KGAA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DRAGERWERK AG & CO. KGAA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DRAGERWERK AG & CO. KGAA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DRAGERWERK AG & CO. KGAA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DRAGERWERK AG & CO. KGAA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Major Shareholders
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA History
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Offices and Representations
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Capital Market Snapshot
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA 1-year Stock Charts
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA 5-year Stock Charts
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?