- The report contains detailed information about Digirad Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Digirad Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Digirad Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Digirad Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Digirad Corporation business.
About Digirad Corporation
Digirad Corporation provides diagnostic imaging products and personnel and equipment leasing services that improve patient care while driving positive healthcare economics.
The company operates through two business segments, Personnel and Equipment Leasing Service segment (Digirad Imaging Solutions (DIS)) and Product segment.
The company, through DIS, offers a personnel and equipment leasing services program as an alternative to purchasing a gamma camera or ultrasound machine for physicians who wish to perform nuclear imaging, echocardiography, vascular ultrasound, or any combination of these procedures in their offices by leasing the imaging system, certified personnel and other support required to perform imaging in the physicians office. DIS leasing services are provided primarily to cardiologists and internists who enter into annual contracts for personnel and equipment services delivered on a per-day basis.
The companys Product business includes selling solid-state gamma cameras and servicing cameras. It sells its imaging systems to physician offices, hospitals, and imaging centers primarily in the United States. It also sells imaging systems internationally.
Equipment and Personnel Leasing Services
DIS offers portable nuclear and ultrasound imaging equipment services and personnel leasing services. The companys service infrastructure provides radioactive materials licensing policies and procedures, quality assurance, a staff of radiation safety officers, coordinated billing services, and a compliance plan to help ensure adherence to applicable state and federal regulations. A separate leasing program called DigiTech Professional Services allows physicians who have purchased a Digirad camera to lease these components with the exception of the camera. DIS customers are cardiologists, primary care physicians, multi-practice groups, and hospitals and clinics. The company provides its physicians with control over their patients diagnosis and treatment.
The companys portable leasing operations use a hub and spoke model in which centrally located regional hubs anchor multiple van routes in the surrounding metropolitan areas. At its DIS hubs, clinical personnel load the equipment, radiopharmaceuticals and other supplies onto specially equipped vans for transport to the physicians office, where they set up the equipment for the day.
The company provides leasing services under annual contracts for services delivered on a per-day basis. Under these agreements, physicians pay the company a fixed amount for each day and they commit to the scheduling of a minimum number of lease days during the lease term, which runs for at least one year.
The company sells a line of solid-state gamma cameras and accessories for general nuclear imaging and specific clinical-application imaging. Its Cardius XPO family of cardiac SPECT imagers features solid-state technology that makes it possible to image patients weighing up to 500 pounds in portable designs. The Cardius XPO single, dual and triple-head imaging systems (namely, the Cardius1 XPO, Cardius2 XPO, and Cardius3 XPO) can be installed in rooms approximately 7 feet by 8 feet. The company offers both portable and stationary configurations.
The company also offers a new product called the Cardius X-ACT camera. This camera uses the Cardius 3 XPO solid-state detectors with an x-ray tube. Its 2020tc imager is a portable, single-head gamma camera. The camera is used for general purpose planar imaging procedures, including static bone scans, liver scans, renal scans, lung scans, gastric emptying, multi-gated cardiac studies (MUGA), brain flow, and thyroid imaging. The company sells this camera to hospitals as a secondary camera to improve the capacity of the general nuclear medicine department, or to perform portable studies bedside in CCU, ICU, ER, surgery, pediatrics, or regular patient floors.
Camera Maintenance Contracts: The company services its domestic customers cameras remotely through high-speed Internet access and dial-up connections that facilitate system diagnosis from its facilities. When physical repair is required, its modular designs and part replacement capability allow its field service engineers to perform field repairs that minimize customer downtime. The company also employs applications specialists to train its customers and provide technical support on the use of its products.
Digirad Corporation was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIGIRAD CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIGIRAD CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIGIRAD CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIGIRAD CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIGIRAD CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Digirad Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Digirad Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Digirad Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Digirad Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Digirad Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. DIGIRAD CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIGIRAD CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIGIRAD CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIGIRAD CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIGIRAD CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIGIRAD CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Digirad Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Digirad Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Digirad Corporation Major Shareholders
Digirad Corporation History
Digirad Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Digirad Corporation Offices and Representations
Digirad Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Digirad Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Digirad Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Digirad Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Digirad Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Digirad Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Digirad Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Digirad Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Digirad Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Digirad Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Digirad Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Digirad Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?