- The report contains detailed information about DiaSys Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for DiaSys Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The DiaSys Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes DiaSys Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of DiaSys Corp. business.
About DiaSys Corp.
DiaSys Corporation engages in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of workstation-instruments, consumables, reagents and test kits to hospital, clinical and private physician laboratories worldwide. The companys workstation instruments standardize laboratory analysis of urine sediment, fecal concentrates, cerebral spinal fluid (CSF), fine needle aspirations (FNA), and other cell suspensions compared to traditional laboratory testing methods.
The company is developing a method for screening Multiple Myeloma and other cancers, Monoclonal Gammopathies, Diabetes, Hypertension, and other disease states. The company is also developing a version of its Parasep fecal concentrator for use in the veterinary field in conjunction with the Veterinary Laboratories Agency (VLA), an Executive Agency of the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) in the United Kingdom.
The companys wholly-owned subsidiary, DiaSys Europe Limited, is located in Wokingham, England. DiaSys Europe markets the Companys urinalysis and parasitology workstations, the DiaSys line of test kits, consumables, immunology, oncology and virology products and manufactures reagents.
The company sells its products in North America both directly and through distribution relationships. It also markets its products through various relationships with group purchasing organizations. The company directly sells and services its products in the United Kingdom through DiaSys Europe. The company sells and services throughout Europe, Asia and South America is conducted through independent, third party distributors or trading partners.
The companys products would be classified into two categories: workstation-systems; and consumable diagnostic products, reagents and test kits.
The companys workstation-systems are composed of the R/S and FE series of products.
R/S Series: The R/S series workstations standardize, automate, and reduce to perform routine microscopic analysis of urine sediment. Users of the R/S series workstations include: scale clinical laboratory chains performing in excess of 20,000 urine tests per night; medical centers performing various urine tests per day; and local hospital laboratories performing approximately 100 tests per week.
The URIPREP centrifuge tube with its insert enables the system to measure sediment at one milliliter of sediment to five micro liters of examined sample. The urine sediment workstation is also available with a counting grid chamber of one micro liter divided into four grids of .25 micro liters each containing 25 boxes of .01 microliters.
FE Series: The FE series workstation-systems are composed of the FE-5, and Parasep collection tubes and fecal concentrators. The workstation-systems automate and reduce the cost of microscopic analysis of fecal concentrates; a procedure performed by various hospital, public health and private commercial laboratories worldwide to detect the presence of ova (eggs), cysts, and parasites in the lower intestinal tract of humans and animals. The Parasep filtration tube is used in conjunction with the FE-5 workstation and the result is reduced bio-waste, to the laboratory technician from an enclosed system, which avoids exposure to ethylacetate, increased patient morphology, and standardized sample size for examination.
Disposable Consumables, Diagnostic Test Products and Kits
Consumables: The company manufactures and distributes various consumable diagnostic products, reagents and test kits. The markets for these products are hospital and commercial laboratories, biotech and pharmaceutical companies.
Point of Care Test Kits: The company acquired an inexpensive method for the screening of Multiple Myeloma and other cancers and other disease states at or near the patient through its purchase of Intersep Limited. The company is selling the test in Europe for research applications, and has announced its intention to market the product in the United States and other markets.
The company focuses its research and development on various projects - Parasep SF, a solvent free fe
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIASYS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIASYS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIASYS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIASYS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIASYS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. DiaSys Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of DiaSys Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of DiaSys Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. DiaSys Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. DiaSys Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DIASYS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIASYS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIASYS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIASYS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIASYS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIASYS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
DiaSys Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
DiaSys Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
DiaSys Corp. Major Shareholders
DiaSys Corp. History
DiaSys Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
DiaSys Corp. Offices and Representations
DiaSys Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
DiaSys Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
DiaSys Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
DiaSys Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
DiaSys Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
DiaSys Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
DiaSys Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
DiaSys Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
DiaSys Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
DiaSys Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
DiaSys Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
DiaSys Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?