- The report contains detailed information about Cynosure, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cynosure, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cynosure, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cynosure, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cynosure, Inc. business.
About Cynosure, Inc.
Cynosure, Inc. engages in the development and marketing of aesthetic treatment systems. The companys treatment systems are used by physicians and other practitioners to perform non-invasive procedures to remove hair, treat vascular lesions, rejuvenate skin through the treatment of shallow vascular lesions and pigmented lesions, as well as multi-colored tattoos, temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite; treat wrinkles; skin texture; skin discoloration and skin tightening; and to perform minimally invasive procedures for LaserBodySculpting for the removal of unwanted fat.
The companys systems incorporate a range of laser and other light-based energy sources, including Alexandrite, pulse dye, Nd:Yag, and diode lasers, as well as intense pulsed light. It offers single energy source systems, as well as workstations that incorporate two or more different types of lasers or pulsed light technologies. The company offers multiple technologies and system alternatives at a variety of price points depending primarily on the number and type of energy sources included in the system. As of December 31, 2009, the company had sold approximately 9,600 aesthetic treatment systems worldwide.
The Elite product line for hair removal, treatment of facial and leg veins and pigmentations; the Smartlipo product line for LaserBodySculpting for the removal of unwanted fat; the Affirm/SmartSkin product line for anti-aging applications, including treatments for wrinkles, skin texture, skin discoloration and skin tightening; the Cynergy product line for the treatment of vascular lesions; the Accolade product line for the removal of benign pigmented lesions, including pigmented lesions, as well as multi-colored tattoos; and the TriActive product line for temporary reduction of the appearance of cellulite.
In March 2009, the company launched the Elite MPX system, a multi-wavelength workstation that combines vascular treatment, hair removal and skin rejuvenation in a single system. In March 2009, it also introduced SmartSense with ThermaGuide and ThermaView, its proprietary intelligent delivery systems for its Smartlipo laser lipolysis workstations. In May 2009, the company has introduced the Smartlipo MPX 46-watt system, adding an additional wavelength and increased power to the first generation Smartlipo platform. In September 2009, it has introduced the Performa CO2 to the international markets offering micro ablative CO2 skin resurfacing and collagen rejuvenation in a single laser device. In October 2009, the company has introduced Smartlipo Triplex, an upgrade to the Smartlipo MPX workstation, adding a third wavelength that can be combined to deliver high-powered fat absorption and tissue tightening through tissue coagulation.
The companys Elite MPX and Apogee Elite products includes two energy sources in one laser system; an Alexandrite laser, which is suited for patients with light skin types, and an Nd:Yag laser, which is suited for hair removal for patients with medium and dark skin types or tanned skin.
LaserBodySculpting for the Removal of Unwanted Fat
The companys Smartlipo system is a laser lipolysis system to offer a minimally invasive procedure for the removal of unwanted fat. The Smartlipo LaserBodySculpting procedure enables aesthetic surgeons to remove localized deposits of fat. The Smartlipo LaserBodySculpting procedure is performed by inserting a small cannula, or metal tube, containing a laser fiber and placing it under the skin in direct contact with the treatment area. The lasers energy causes the fat cells to rupture and melt. In addition, the lasers energy promotes collagen shrinkage and causes a tissue tightening effect. LaserBodySculpting is a minimally invasive procedure; therefore, it can be performed under local anesthesia with minimal trauma in comparison to alternative liposuction procedures. In March 2009, the company has introduced SmartSense with ThermaGuide and ThermaView, its proprietary intelligent delivery systems for its Smartlipo laser lipolysis workstations. In October 2009, it has introduced Smartlipo Triplex which added a third wavelength to the system.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CYNOSURE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CYNOSURE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CYNOSURE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CYNOSURE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CYNOSURE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cynosure, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cynosure, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cynosure, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cynosure, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cynosure, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CYNOSURE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CYNOSURE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CYNOSURE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CYNOSURE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CYNOSURE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CYNOSURE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cynosure, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cynosure, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cynosure, Inc. Major Shareholders
Cynosure, Inc. History
Cynosure, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cynosure, Inc. Offices and Representations
Cynosure, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cynosure, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cynosure, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cynosure, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Cynosure, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cynosure, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cynosure, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cynosure, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cynosure, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cynosure, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cynosure, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cynosure, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?