- The report contains detailed information about CryoLife Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CryoLife Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CryoLife Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CryoLife Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CryoLife Inc. business.
About CryoLife Inc.
CryoLife, Inc. preserves and distributes human tissues and develops, manufactures, and commercializes medical devices for cardiac and vascular transplant applications.
Preservation Services and Products
Tissue Preservation Services
The companys proprietary preservation process involves the recovery of tissue from deceased human donors by tissue banks and organ procurement organizations, the delivery of such tissue to the company, the screening, dissection, disinfection, and preservation of the tissue by the company, the storage and shipment of the preserved tissue, and the controlled thawing of the tissue. Thereafter, the tissue is surgically implanted by a surgeon into a human recipient.
The company collects and maintains clinical data on the use and effectiveness of implanted human tissues that it has preserved and shares this data with implanting physicians and the procurement organizations from which it receives tissue. It also uses this data to help direct its continuing efforts to improve its preservation services through ongoing research and development. The company has ongoing efforts to train and educate physicians on the indications for and uses of the human tissues preserved by the Company. In addition, it sponsors programs where surgeons train other surgeons in best-demonstrated techniques. It also assists organ procurement agencies and tissue banks through training and development of protocols and provides materials to improve their tissue recovery techniques.
The company distributes preserved human cardiac and vascular tissue to implanting institutions throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. It preserves cardiac and vascular tissue using special freezing techniques, or cryopreservation. The human tissue distributed by CryoLife includes the CryoValve SG pulmonary heart valve (CryoValve SGPV) and the CryoPatch SG pulmonary cardiac patch tissue (CryoPatch SG), both processed using its proprietary SynerGraft technology.
Cardiac Tissue: The human heart valves and cardiac patch tissues preserved by the company are used in reconstructive heart valve replacement surgery. It preserves human aortic and pulmonary heart valves for implantation by cardiac surgeons. In addition, it preserves human cardiac patch tissue for surgeons who wish to perform certain specialized cardiac repair procedures.
Vascular Tissue: The company preserves human saphenous veins for use in vascular surgeries that require small diameter conduits (3mm to 6mm), such as peripheral vascular reconstructions and coronary bypass surgery. Its also preserves femoral veins and arteries for use in infected areas and aortoiliac arteries for use as vascular grafts.
Surgical Adhesives, Sealants, and Hemostats
BioGlue: The company's proprietary product BioGlue Surgical Adhesive (BioGlue), designed for cardiac, vascular, pulmonary, and general surgical applications, is a polymer based on bovine blood protein and an agent for cross-linking proteins. The company distributes BioGlue throughout the U.S. and in approximately 75 other countries for designated applications. In the U.S., BioGlue is approved as an adjunct to sutures and staples for use in adult patients in open surgical repair of large vessels. It distributes BioGlue in the European Economic Area (EEA) for repair of soft tissues (which include cardiac, vascular, pulmonary, and additional soft tissues). The company has also received approval and distributes BioGlue for use in soft tissue repair in Canada and Australia. Additional marketing approvals have been granted for specified applications in various other countries worldwide.
HemoStase: The company distributes HemoStase (HemoStase) under a private label agreement with Medafor, Inc. (Medafor). HemoStase is a microporous polysaccharide hemostatic agent (coagulant). The product is a plant based, flowable powder engineered to dehydrate blood, enhancing clotting on contact. Pursuant to its agreement with Medafor, CryoLife is the distributor in the U.S. for cardiac and vascular surgery (excluding Department of Defense hospitals) and the distributor internationally (excluding China and Japan) for cardiac, vascular, and gener
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CRYOLIFE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CRYOLIFE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CRYOLIFE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CRYOLIFE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CRYOLIFE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CryoLife Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CryoLife Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CryoLife Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CryoLife Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CryoLife Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CRYOLIFE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CRYOLIFE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CRYOLIFE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CRYOLIFE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CRYOLIFE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CRYOLIFE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CryoLife Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CryoLife Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CryoLife Inc. Major Shareholders
CryoLife Inc. History
CryoLife Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CryoLife Inc. Offices and Representations
CryoLife Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CryoLife Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CryoLife Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CryoLife Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
CryoLife Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CryoLife Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CryoLife Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CryoLife Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CryoLife Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CryoLife Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CryoLife Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CryoLife Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?