- The report contains detailed information about Corgenix Medical Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Corgenix Medical Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Corgenix Medical Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Corgenix Medical Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Corgenix Medical Corp. business.
About Corgenix Medical Corp.
Corgenix Medical Corporation engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of in vitro (outside the body) diagnostic products for use in disease detection and prevention.
The company has two wholly owned operating subsidiaries: Corgenix, Inc., which is responsible for sales and marketing activities for North America, and also executes product development, product support, clinical and regulatory affairs, and product manufacturing; and Corgenix (UK) Ltd, which manages its international sales and marketing activities except for distribution in North America.
Products and Markets
The company sells enzyme linked immunoSorbent assay (ELISA) tests in major markets worldwide.
Autoimmune Disease Products
The companys ELISA Autoimmune Disease Product line consists of 21 products, including tests for antinuclear antibodies (ANA) screening, dsDNA, Sm, SM/RNP, SSA, SSB, Jo-1, Scl-70, Histones, Centromere, Mitochondria, MPO, PR3, Thyroglobulin, LKM-1, anti Ribosomal P, BP-180, DSG-1, DSG-3, anti-polymer antibodies, and thyroid peroxidase.
The company manufactures two of these products; the remainder are manufactured for the company by other companies and sold by the company through its distribution network. The products are used for the diagnosis and monitoring of autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis (RA), systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), mixed connective tissue disease, sjogren's syndrome, dermatopolymyositis, and scleroderma.
Vascular Disease; Antiphospholipid Antibody Testing Products
The company manufactures and markets 11 products for antiphospholipid antibody testing. These include anti-cardiolipin antibody (aCL), IgG, IgA, and IgM; anti-phosphatidylserine (aPS) IgG, aPS IgA, aPS IgM; anti-ß2-Glycoprotein I (aß2GPI) IgG, aß2GPI IgA, and aß2GPI IgM; and anti-Prothrombin (aPT) IgG and IgM. ELISA technology is typically used to measure the antibodies directed against membrane anionic phospholipids (negatively charged molecules, such as cardiolipin and phosphatidylserine) or their associated plasma proteins, predominantly beta-2 glycoprotein 1).
Vascular Disease: Bleeding/Clotting Risk Factors
The company markets 20 tests for bleeding and clotting risk factors. It manufactures five products, and markets others which are manufactured for the company by other companies. Specialized tests include Protein C Antigen ELISA, Protein S Antigen ELISA, Monoclonal Free Protein S ELISA, von Willebrand Factor Antigen ELISA, von Willebrand Factor Activity Test; abp Ristocetin, and Collagen Binding Assay. Corgenix UK also distributes 12 OM (Other Manufacturers') products for routine coagulation testing. These products are used in the diagnosis of certain clotting and bleeding disorders, including von Willebrand's Disease (Hemophilia B).
The AspirinWorks Test Kit is a urine test that measures an individual's response to aspirin dosage and allows physicians to adjust the dosage or recommend alternative therapy.
Liver Disease Products
The company manufactures a test to quantitate hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid or HA) in a Microplate format. Hyaluronic Acid is a component of the matrix of connective tissues, found in synovial fluid of the joints where it acts as a lubricant and for water retention. It is produced in the synovial membrane and leaks into the circulation via the lymphatic system where it is removed by specific receptors located in the liver.
Products and Technology in Development
Vascular Disease Testing Products: The company focuses on the development of tests in the antiphospholipid market. It has been developing products in the area of Oxidized LDL, a technology that assesses arterial thrombosis and atherosclerosis.
Fibromyalgia: The company is in the later development and regulatory submission stages for a unique assay for testing patients with fibromyalgia. The assay detects antibodies to polymers, which are present in a high percentage of patients suffering from fibromyalgia, also referred to as chronic pain syndrome. Autoimmune Technologies, LLC, its strategic partner, would continue clinical studies.
Lassa Virus Program: The company has established a strategic collaboration with Tulane University (Tulane) and other industry and academic partners, to develop a group of products to detect certain viruses identified as potential bio-terrorism agents. It also focuses on developing test kits for viral hemorrhagic fever (VHF) detection.
The company sells diagnostic products on a worldwide basis to hospitals, clinical testing laboratories, universities, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and research institutions. Its customers include health care companies, such as Bio Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Instrumentation Laboratories; Helena Laboratories; and Diagnostic Grifols, S.A.
Sales and Marketing
The companys labeled products are sold directly to testing laboratories in the U.S. through sales representatives (both employees and independent contractors). Internationally, its labeled products are sold through diagnostic companies in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, and through sales representatives in Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and Uruguay.
The company maintains a strategic relationship with Medical & Biological Laboratories Co., Ltd., (MBL). MBL is a medical diagnostic company located in Nagoya, Japan.
The companys primary competitors include Inotech; the Werfin Group; DIASORIN; Diagnostica Stago; American Bioproducts; Helena Laboratories Corporation (an existing licensee of Corgenix technology); Hemagen Diagnostics; Binding Site; and IVAX Diagnostics (Diamedix).
Corgenix Medical Corporation was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CORGENIX MEDICAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CORGENIX MEDICAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CORGENIX MEDICAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CORGENIX MEDICAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CORGENIX MEDICAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Corgenix Medical Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Corgenix Medical Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Corgenix Medical Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Corgenix Medical Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Corgenix Medical Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CORGENIX MEDICAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CORGENIX MEDICAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CORGENIX MEDICAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CORGENIX MEDICAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CORGENIX MEDICAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CORGENIX MEDICAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Corgenix Medical Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Corgenix Medical Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Corgenix Medical Corp. Major Shareholders
Corgenix Medical Corp. History
Corgenix Medical Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Corgenix Medical Corp. Offices and Representations
Corgenix Medical Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Corgenix Medical Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Corgenix Medical Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Corgenix Medical Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Corgenix Medical Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Corgenix Medical Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Corgenix Medical Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Corgenix Medical Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Corgenix Medical Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Corgenix Medical Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Corgenix Medical Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Corgenix Medical Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?