- The report contains detailed information about CoreCare Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CoreCare Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CoreCare Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CoreCare Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CoreCare Systems Inc. business.
About CoreCare Systems Inc.
CoreCare Systems, Inc. (the company) is a regional behavioral healthcare provider operating in Southeastern Pennsylvania. The Company conducts all of its operations through its subsidiary corporations.
The principal lines of business of Corecare Systems, Inc. include: providing a comprehensive spectrum of behavioral health services; providing Clinical Drug Trial services to the Pharmaceutical industry for drugs that treat central nervous system disorders; and generating rental income from its real estate assets.
Behavioral Health Services
The Company has undertaken a development plan to create behavioral healthcare services which provides a continuum of care through a broad range of acute, step-down, and outpatient services in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Growth in this sector will occur primarily through the start-up of newly licensed services rather than acquisition. Targeted service areas include substance abuse, geriatric services and adolescent services.
At the present time, the Company provides services in the following categories: Acute Inpatient Hospitalization; Partial Hospitalization Services; Outpatient Care; Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Services; Wrap-around Services; Non-hospital acute residential psychiatric services to adolescent patients.
The Company provides these services at its two primary sites: The Kirkbride Center located in West Philadelphia, PA and The Westmeade Center at Warwick located in Hartsville, PA.
The Kirkbride Center's primary market is West and North Philadelphia. While certified to provide services to Medicare, Medicaid and Blue Cross recipients, the facility's primary payor is Community Behavioral Health (CBH).
The primary market of the Westmeade Center at Warwick is Eastern Pennsylvania with significant concentration of cases from Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties. The Westmeade Center at Warwick is a certified Medical Assistance provider and has numerous contracts with Managed Care Providers and health insurance companies; however, the most significant payors are Community Behavioral Health, Americhoice and Medicaid.
Clinical Trial Services
The Company operates its clinical research business through its wholly owned subsidiary, Quantum Managed Mental Health Systems, Inc. (d/b/a Quantum Clinical Services Group, QUANTUM). Quantum contracts with its related subsidiaries or other non-related third party companies to conduct clinical trials. Quantum provides investigative services for the pharmaceutical and contract research organizations in the area of psychiatric and neurological clinical trials.
The company intends to provide services on products to treat diseases of the Central Nervous System and Geriatric population. There are four phases of drug trials in human volunteers, which commence after the drugs have been approved for testing in humans by the FDA.
Phase I: testing for tolerance in healthy volunteers
Phase II: testing for effectiveness in a small sample of afflicted patients.
Phase III: placebo controlled testing in a large sample of afflicted patients necessary for FDA approval
Phase IV: Long term monitoring tests of drugs post FDA approval.
Currently Quantum is providing services in Phase II, III, and IV trials of new drugs.
Quantum's Market: The United States, as well as internationally based pharmaceutical companies, are seeking appropriate clinical trial sites for the testing of their drugs.
Real Estate Development and Leasing Activities
The Company seeks to maximize the value of its real estate holdings by putting these assets to their best use. This strategy includes leasing certain assets to third parties as well as periodically the sale of certain assets.
Kirkbride Real Estate Leasing Activities
The Kirkbride Center consists of seven buildings totaling 422,800 square feet on a 26-acre site comprising an entire city block bounded by Market Street, Haverford Avenue, and 48th and 49th Streets in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CORECARE SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CORECARE SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CORECARE SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CORECARE SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CORECARE SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CoreCare Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CoreCare Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CoreCare Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CoreCare Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CoreCare Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CORECARE SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CORECARE SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CORECARE SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CORECARE SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CORECARE SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CORECARE SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CoreCare Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CoreCare Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CoreCare Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
CoreCare Systems Inc. History
CoreCare Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CoreCare Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
CoreCare Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CoreCare Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CoreCare Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CoreCare Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
CoreCare Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CoreCare Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CoreCare Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CoreCare Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CoreCare Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CoreCare Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CoreCare Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CoreCare Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?