- The report contains detailed information about Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc business.
About Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides healthcare services to county detention centers across the United States.
The company provides a range of healthcare services for inmates in county facilities under contract with the counties served. The contracts are primarily multiple year, fixed-cost contracts with annual escalations, caps on out-of-facility healthcare and catastrophic expenses that limit its maximum financial exposure, and contain adjustments on a per diem basis for changes in inmate population served.
Correctional healthcare services include various services that support the care of inmates detained in county detention centers. Correctional healthcare services include, but are not limited, to various categories, including general healthcare services; acute care services; surgical services; laboratory services; IV therapy; EKG's; diagnostic imaging/radiology; electronic medical records, dialysis services; durable medical equipment; hospital services; mental health services; pharmacy; physical and occupational therapy; dental services; and electronic medication administration records.
The company provides staffing of healthcare professionals at each of its contracted facilities. The on-site staffing for any facility includes registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified medication technicians, certified nursing assistants, nursing assistants, physicians, physician assistants, dentists, psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, nurse practitioners, medical records' clerks, administrative and support staff.
The company provides medications for inmates with in its contracted detention facilities. Medications are provided from two national pharmacy contractors, Diamond Pharmacy and Correct Rx, which specialize in the provision of pharmaceutical services to detention centers.
The company provides healthcare services from the time an inmate enters the facility until the time of such inmate's release from the facility. In some cases, it is responsible for the cost of providing healthcare services to an individual at the time of arrest. The company's healthcare services begin at intake with a screening examination and triage. Such services are continued through the provision of daily sick calls.
Inmates requiring services outside the facility fall into two categories: emergencies and circumstances that require services beyond the capability of those that can be provided in the facility. Out-of-facility services include hospitalizations, emergency room visits and visits for specialty and sub-specialty care plus other ancillary medical services. Most of the company's out-of-facility services are provided through the use of a local or regional contracted network of professional medical providers using third party administrators (TPA). In addition, utilization management and utilization review services are employed to assist with case management and assure that care is provided with in generally accepted community standards.
The company provides mobile imaging services, primarily x-ray.
The company provides on-site dental services for the facilities it service. Such facilities maintain dental suites with equipment for conducting dental procedures and x-rays depending on the RFP requirements.
Electronic Medical Records
The company has launched an initiative to accelerate the adoption of electronic medical records (EMR) and electronic medication administrator record (EMAR) systems by its client facilities.
Healthcare services consultations: On request from the facility administration, the company provides consultations on healthcare issues, such as Tuberculosis, Avian Flu, AIDS, Hepatitis, Methadone, reentry programs and many other topics pertinent to correctional healthcare patients.
Audit compliance programs: The company provides an audit compliance program as part of its core responsibility to all sites. Additionally, a continuous quality improvement program is employed to monitor all healthcare activ
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONMED HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONMED HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONMED HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONMED HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONMED HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. CONMED HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONMED HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONMED HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONMED HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONMED HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONMED HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc Major Shareholders
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc History
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc Offices and Representations
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?