- The report contains detailed information about Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited business.
About Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited
Concord Medical Services Holding Limited operates a network of radiotherapy and diagnostic imaging centers in China. As of December 31, 2009, the companys network included 88 centers based in 57 hospitals, spanning 36 cities across 21 provinces and administrative regions in China.
Network of Centers and Specialty Cancer Hospitals
The companys network includes 78 radiotherapy and diagnostic imaging centers and 10 centers that provide other treatment and diagnostic services. Each center is equipped with a primary unit of medical equipment, such as a linear accelerator, head gamma knife system, body gamma knife system, PET-CT scanner or MRI scanner.
The company provides management services to radiotherapy and diagnostic imaging centers under service-only agreements. As of December 31, 2009, it had such agreements for three centers.
Linear Accelerators External Beam Radiotherapy: As of December 31, 2009, the company owned 16 linear accelerators and 2 MM50 intensity-modulated radiation therapy systems. Linear accelerators use microwave technology to deliver a high-energy x-ray beam directed at the tumor. Linear accelerators can be used to treat tumors in the brain or elsewhere in the body.
Gamma Knife Radiosurgery: The companys network of centers operates two types of gamma knife systems, head gamma knife systems, and body gamma knife systems. As of December 31, 2009, it owned 29 gamma knife systems, including 18 head gamma knife systems and 11 body gamma knife systems.
Head Gamma Knife Systems: Head gamma knife systems are primarily used for the treatment of brain tumors. Head gamma knife systems can also be used to treat other conditions, such as certain types of brain lesions, trigeminal neuralgia (facial pain) and arteriovenous malformations (abnormal connection between veins and arteries).
Body Gamma Knife Systems: Body gamma knife systems are used for the treatment of tumors located in the body but outside of the brain.
Proton Beam Therapy: Proton beam therapy is a form of external beam radiotherapy that uses beams of protons. Proton beam therapy can focus cell damage caused by the proton beam at the precise depth of the tissue where the tumor is situated.
Diagnostic Imaging: The companys network of centers employs a range of diagnostic imaging equipment. Such equipment includes diagnostic imaging technology available in China, including PET-CT scanners. Other diagnostic imaging services offered in the companys centers include MRI, CT, and ECT. As of December 31, 2009, the company owned 7 PET-CT scanners and 17 MRI scanners.
Other Treatment and Diagnostic Modalities: The companys network also includes centers that provide other treatments and diagnostic services through the use of other types of medical equipment. Such equipment includes electroencephalography for the diagnosis of epilepsy, thermotherapy to increase the efficacy of and for pain relief after radiotherapy and chemotherapy, high intensity focused ultrasound therapy for the treatment of cancer, stereotactic radiofrequency ablation for the treatment of Parkinsons Disease, and refraction and tonometry for the diagnosis of ophthalmic conditions.
The company competes with China Renji Medical Group Ltd. and Jiancheng Investment Co.
Concord Medical Services Holding Limited was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited Major Shareholders
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited History
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited Offices and Representations
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?