- The report contains detailed information about Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. business.
About Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc.
Computerized Thermal Imaging, Inc. (CTI) engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of thermal imaging systems for applications in healthcare and industrial markets.
The company developed, manufactured, and marketed principal products, including: pain management--thermal image processors, pain management--photonic stimulator, breast imaging, and turbine blade inspection system. The company manufactured its products internally at its Ogden, Utah facility.
The companys thermal image processor measures body heat, which is used to develop a physiological profile of a patient to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of physiological and circulatory abnormalities, principally pain and soft-tissue related injuries. Photonic Stimulator emits infrared light that penetrates the skin.
The company seeks pre-market approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (the FDA) of its breast imaging system, called the BCS 2100. FDA declined to grant pre-market approval for the BCS 2100 and recommended additional data analysis, clinical trials and other steps. The company has a Medical Device License from Health Canada to market the BCS 2100 in Canada.
The companys Turbine Blade Inspection System (TBIS) is a tool designed to meet industrial requirements for non-destructive testing and examination of turbine blades used in aircraft and power generation, and other industrial components, composite materials and metals.
The company operates a wholly owned subsidiary - Bales Scientific, Inc. (Bales). The company owns 100% of the Bales, a company that designs, manufactures, and sells resolution, dynamic, digital infrared-imaging workstations and related products for both medical and industrial applications.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The company have developed six significant proprietary technologies, four of which relate to the BCS 2100: a climate-controlled examination unit to provide patient comfort and facilitate reproducible tests for the BCS 2100; an imaging protocol designed to produce results for the BCS 2100; a statistical model that detects physiological irregularities for the BCS 2100; infrared imaging and analysis hardware, including its proprietary heat-sensing camera, which is used in the BCS 2100 and the pain management and industrial systems (collectively Thermal Imaging Process); a system to treat pain and other symptoms of diseases that restrict blood flow, which is used in the Photonic Stimulator; and the TBIS.
Medical Products - Pain Management
The company has historically marketed two devices used for diagnostic imaging and therapeutic treatment, the thermal image processor (TIP) and the Photonic Stimulator. The companys TIP measures body heat naturally radiated by the patient. The heat-measuring capabilities of the TIP are generally used to develop a physiological profile of a patient to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of physiological and circulatory abnormalities, principally pain and soft-tissue related injuries. The TIP would also have application as a pre-screening device to identify persons with skin temperature at international ports of entry and other public facilities. The companys Photonic Stimulator emits infrared light that penetrates the skin in an effort to promote blood flow and circulation to provide temporary relief of minor aches and pains where heat is indicated. The companys pain management products, the TIP and Photonic Stimulator, are classified for FDA purposes as Class II devices.
Medical Products - BCS 2100
The companys BCS 2100 provides a non-invasive, painless method to collect information that would supplement the information provided by mammograms for the evaluation of suspicious breast lesions. The BCS 2100 captures 103 dynamic images of each breast and analyzes approximately 8.3 million temperature values per breast to measure minute changes in physiological and metabolic activity. The BCS 2100 is classified for FDA purposes as a Class III medical device.
Industrial - Non-Destructive Testing Products
Bales Scientific, Inc. (Bales Scientific), the companys wholly owned subsidiary, provided industrial test services an
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPUTERIZED THERMAL IMAGING INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPUTERIZED THERMAL IMAGING INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPUTERIZED THERMAL IMAGING INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPUTERIZED THERMAL IMAGING INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPUTERIZED THERMAL IMAGING INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPUTERIZED THERMAL IMAGING INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPUTERIZED THERMAL IMAGING INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPUTERIZED THERMAL IMAGING INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPUTERIZED THERMAL IMAGING INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPUTERIZED THERMAL IMAGING INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPUTERIZED THERMAL IMAGING INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. Major Shareholders
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. History
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. Offices and Representations
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Computerized Thermal Imaging Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?