- The report contains detailed information about Comprehensive Care Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Comprehensive Care Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Comprehensive Care Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Comprehensive Care Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Comprehensive Care Corp. business.
About Comprehensive Care Corp.
Comprehensive Care Corporation, through its subsidiary, Comprehensive Behavioral Care, Inc., provides managed care services in the behavioral health and psychiatric fields. The company provides analytic services for its health plan customers to integrate medical claims data and pharmacy data into actionable information. Its customer base includes both private and governmental entities.
The company manages the delivery of a continuum of psychiatric and substance abuse services to commercial, Medicare members, Medicaid members, and Childrens Health Insurance Program (CHIP) members on behalf of employers, health plans, government organizations, third-party claims administrators, and commercial and other group purchasers of behavioral healthcare services. The companys managed care operations include administrative service agreements, fee-for-service agreements, and capitation contracts. Through the acquisition of Core Corporate Consulting Group, Inc. (Core), the company markets various health related products, insurance, and discount plans.
The company's services provided through its provider network include outpatient programs (such as counseling or therapy), intermediate care programs (such as intensive outpatient programs and partial hospitalization services), and inpatient and crisis intervention services. It has a network of approximately 21,000 contracted providers in the following areas: psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, other licensed healthcare professionals, psychiatric hospitals, general medical facilities with psychiatric beds, residential treatment centers, and other treatment facilities. The companys provider network also includes contractual arrangements with intensive outpatient facilities, partial hospitalization facilities, community health centers, and other community-based facilities.
Programs and Services
The company manages programs through which services are provided to recipients in 10 states and Puerto Rico. Its programs and services include integrated capitated behavioral healthcare services; analytic services for medical and pharmacy claims for medical integration of behavioral and medical care coordination; specialty programs for care coordination of autism spectrum disorders (ASD), attention deficit disorder (ADD), and psychotropic drugs with analytic services for all claims data; case management/utilization review services; administrative services management; preferred provider network development; management and physician advisor reviews; and overall care management services. The company provides prior and concurrent authorization for physician-prescribed psychotropic medications for a Medicaid HMO in Michigan and a Medicare health plan in Puerto Rico.
Through its subsidiary Core, the company provides healthcare related ancillary products through various distribution channels.
LifeGuide247 - This is a 24-hour service that provides guidance through lifes difficult situations, such as job stress, financial troubles, relationships, grievance, and legal matters. Service is available online or by telephone.
Emergency Vital Records - This product provides access to members vital medical records to emergency responders in the case of an emergency. Paramedics and emergency room practitioners can access a members medical records in cases where the member may not be able to provide key information at such a critical time. The product provides answers to 25 key questions patients need to provide an emergency room.
Home Warranty Program - This is a home warranty program and is available in three different coverage levels. It provides repair and protection for home appliances, electrical, plumbing, and lock repair.
Vision/Dental/Medical - These are discount programs.
Other Insurance Products - Through its relationship with Careington International, the company has access to a suite of insurance products.
Pharmacy Discounts - This is a prescription discount program. The program incorporates two tiers. Tier one is a free card that gives discounts on prescription drugs. Tier two provides deeper discounted rates on name brand and generic prescription drugs.
Comprehensive Care Corporation was founded in 1969.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPREHENSIVE CARE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPREHENSIVE CARE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPREHENSIVE CARE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPREHENSIVE CARE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPREHENSIVE CARE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Comprehensive Care Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Comprehensive Care Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Comprehensive Care Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Comprehensive Care Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Comprehensive Care Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPREHENSIVE CARE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPREHENSIVE CARE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPREHENSIVE CARE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPREHENSIVE CARE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPREHENSIVE CARE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPREHENSIVE CARE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Comprehensive Care Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Comprehensive Care Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Comprehensive Care Corp. Major Shareholders
Comprehensive Care Corp. History
Comprehensive Care Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Comprehensive Care Corp. Offices and Representations
Comprehensive Care Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Comprehensive Care Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Comprehensive Care Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Comprehensive Care Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Comprehensive Care Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Comprehensive Care Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Comprehensive Care Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Comprehensive Care Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Comprehensive Care Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Comprehensive Care Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Comprehensive Care Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Comprehensive Care Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?