- The report contains detailed information about China Renji Medical Group Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Renji Medical Group Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Renji Medical Group Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Renji Medical Group Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Renji Medical Group Limited business.
About China Renji Medical Group Limited
Softbank Investment International Strategic Ltd. (the company) has focused on the burgeoning Asian Internet/technology sector, with an emphasis on Great China.
Softbank Investment International (Strategic) Limited (SIIS) pursues business opportunities with companies that have an Internet business focus and companies that develops / promotes Internet -enabling technologies
The company's business activities can be classified into the following segments:
Online companies: The company provides funding to innovative entrepreneurs and businesses in the Internet/technology sector, with the aim of building them into market leaders. Most of the companys investments tend to be in the later stage of the company's life cycle. As an investee, the company is able to leverage its entire Softbank network of companies.
Net-Trans: In addition to investing in Internet/technology companies, the company also assists non-Internet related businesses to transform their business models into Internet-related businesses by infusing appropriate IT resources. The company's Net-Trans (which stands for interNET TRANSformation) team evaluates traditional businesses to identify candidates with the desire and potential to make such transformation. Once identified and agreed upon, the team provides the technical and business know-how to make the transformation, and the company will also invest funds to facilitate the process where desired.
SBCVI: The company's subsidiary company, Softbank China Venture Investments Limited (SBCVI) manages the Asia Net-Trans Fund, which makes each investment of up to US$3.5 million in companies with Internet/technology businesses in Asia, as well as offline companies with strong online potential. As consultant and manager of SBCVI, the company also assists SBCVI to evaluate investment opportunities that fit the criteria of the Fund, as well as to manage the Fund's existing portfolio.
Through SBI E2-Capital, a joint venture between SIIS and E2-Capital, the company also provides investment banking services to its investee companies and other clients. Whether a company requires help in fund-raising, corporate restructuring, merger and acquisition, business alliances, or IPOs, the company has the ability and proven track-record to assist.
The company's Investment Banking arm specializes in financial advisory, mergers and acquisitions, structured products, equity capital markets.
Financial advisory: The Company integrates industry, product and regional specialization to offer its clients a comprehensive array of advisory services.
Mergers and acquisitions: The company's mergers and acquisitions advisory services include providing valuations, fairness opinions, takeover or reverse take-over strategies and divestiture assignments in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations.
Structured products: The structured products team works closely with the companys investment bankers to originate structure and execute various financial products. The company's products are customized to meet its clients' risk/reward profiles while obeying specific legal and regulatory requirements.
Equity capital markets: SBI E2-Capital's equity capital markets group provides clients with equity issuance services in the form of IPOs, secondary offerings and private placements.
Ebizal Group is a fusion of consultancy, marketing and technology disciplines. As the latest value creation initiative of SIIS, it combines three core practices in an integrated professional services division that offers elite services that create business value for top-flight businesses in Greater China and Asia-Pacific regions.
Ebizal Group conducts businesses through three business units: Ebizal Consulting, Ebizal Marketing and Ebizal Technology.
Ebizal Consulting: Ebizal Consulting delivers a wide scope of first-class professional management consulting services, alliance management and programme management, strategizing and implementing quality solutions for valued clients.
Ebizal Marketing: Ebizal Marketing's core services include public relations - especially investor relations, consumer communications, consumer brand marketing, media relations, event management, VIP services, integrated and interactive marketing, crisis communications, editorial and translation services.
Ebizal Technology: Ebizal Technology specializes in design, development and implementation of IT products and services for the education sector, including consulting services on tendering IT projects, customisation of hardware and software products, multimedia classroom projects and comprehensive IT training for teachers.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA RENJI MEDICAL GROUP LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA RENJI MEDICAL GROUP LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA RENJI MEDICAL GROUP LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA RENJI MEDICAL GROUP LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA RENJI MEDICAL GROUP LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Renji Medical Group Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Renji Medical Group Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Renji Medical Group Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Renji Medical Group Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Renji Medical Group Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA RENJI MEDICAL GROUP LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA RENJI MEDICAL GROUP LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA RENJI MEDICAL GROUP LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA RENJI MEDICAL GROUP LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA RENJI MEDICAL GROUP LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA RENJI MEDICAL GROUP LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Renji Medical Group Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Renji Medical Group Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Renji Medical Group Limited Major Shareholders
China Renji Medical Group Limited History
China Renji Medical Group Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Renji Medical Group Limited Offices and Representations
China Renji Medical Group Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Renji Medical Group Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Renji Medical Group Limited Capital Market Snapshot
China Renji Medical Group Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
China Renji Medical Group Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Renji Medical Group Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Renji Medical Group Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Renji Medical Group Limited 1-year Stock Charts
China Renji Medical Group Limited 5-year Stock Charts
China Renji Medical Group Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Renji Medical Group Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Renji Medical Group Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?