- The report contains detailed information about China Medicine Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Medicine Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Medicine Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Medicine Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Medicine Corporation business.
About China Medicine Corporation
China Medicine Corporation is a distributor of pharmaceutical and medical products in the Peoples Republic of China, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs, Chinese herbs, traditional Chinese medicines made from Chinese herbs, nutritional supplements, dietary supplements, and medical instruments.
Through its subsidiary, Guangzhou LifeTech Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd (LifeTech), the company also develops and manufactures vascular medicines, anti-inflammatory medicines, womens health, and other general health traditional Chinese medicines.
As of December 31, 2009, the company sold or distributed approximately 2,100 pharmaceutical and medical products, including western and traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) drugs and supplements (including prescription and over the counter medicines), medical equipment and substances including herbs, and dietary supplements.
Prescription and Over the Counter Medicines
The companys prescription and over the counter medicines are approved by the PRC State Food and Drug Administration Bureau for treatment of various conditions and illnesses. The companys main pharmaceutical medicines, as of December 31, 2009, were: Iopamidol Injection 370, a liquid preparation used for stomach radiography; Cinepazide Maleate Injection, an injectable antibiotic; Iopamidol Injection 300, a liquid preparation used for stomach radiography; Xintemie, an injectable liquid use in the treatment of infection; and Levocarnitine, an injectable liquid used in the treatment of cardiac muscle disease, bone dysfunction, and high cholesterol.
Traditional Chinese Medicines
The companys traditional Chinese medicines include Hongjin Xiaojie Capsule, which is used for the treatment of coughs; Xiasang Ju Granules, which are used for treatment of flu and various ailments; 999 Ganmaoling, which is used for the treatment of flu; Xue Shuan Tong, which is used for the treatment of strokes; and Pingxuan Capsule, which is used for treatment of cardiovascular disease.
The companys suppliers, in 2009, were Shanghai Bracco Sino Pharmaceutical Corporation, Guangzhou Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited, the Guangdong office of Guangdong Jiuzhoutong Pharmaceutical Limited, Guangdong Liyuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd and Guangzhou Caizhilin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
The company has approximately 800 customers. The companys customers are primarily pharmaceutical product wholesalers, hospitals and retail drug stores.
The companys competitors are state-owned medicine distributors, such as Guangzhou Medicine Company, Guangzhou Medicine Import and Export Corporation and Guangdong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA MEDICINE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA MEDICINE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA MEDICINE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA MEDICINE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA MEDICINE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Medicine Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Medicine Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Medicine Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Medicine Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Medicine Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA MEDICINE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA MEDICINE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA MEDICINE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA MEDICINE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA MEDICINE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA MEDICINE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Medicine Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Medicine Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Medicine Corporation Major Shareholders
China Medicine Corporation History
China Medicine Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Medicine Corporation Offices and Representations
China Medicine Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Medicine Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Medicine Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
China Medicine Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
China Medicine Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Medicine Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Medicine Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Medicine Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
China Medicine Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
China Medicine Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Medicine Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Medicine Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?