- The report contains detailed information about China Kanghui Holdings that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Kanghui Holdings. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Kanghui Holdings financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Kanghui Holdings competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Kanghui Holdings business.
About China Kanghui Holdings
China Kanghui Holdings, through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and markets orthopedic implants and associated instruments used in the surgical treatment of patients in China. Its primary brands include Kanghui and Libeier.
The company sells two lines of proprietary orthopedic implant products, trauma and spine, with approximately 30 product series covering an array of orthopedic implants and associated instruments. The companys major trauma products, used in the surgical treatment of bone fractures, include a range of nails, bone plates, and screws. The companys major spine products, used in the surgical treatment of spine disorders, include screws, meshes, interbody cages, and fixation systems.
The company sells its orthopedic implants to third-party distributors, who then sell the products to hospitals directly or through sub-distributors. In addition to selling its proprietary orthopedic implant products, the company manufactures products and components, including implants, implant components, and instruments for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) based on their product designs and specifications.
The companys major trauma products are used in the surgical treatment of bone fractures. It groups its trauma products into two functional systemsinternal fixation systems and cranial maxillofacial plate and screw systems.
Internal fixation systems: The companys internal fixation devices are used to treat bone fractures with devices implanted entirely under the skin. Plate and screw devices are a type of bone fixation device and include a bone plate placed on the surface of the fractured bone and various screws inserted into the bone beside the fracture area. Locking compression plates, known as LCP, are a type of plate and screw device that allow the screws to be locked with the plate after insertion. Intramedullary nails are nails that are inserted into the bone marrow cavity with screws locked at both ends to treat a bone fracture. Cannulated screws are a type of screw that have a hollow shaft that allows the screw to be inserted with precision into the bone.
The companys key internal fixation system products are its Synplate/Stanplate basic plate and screw system, its Monoloc LCP/Stanloc LCP system, and its Orienail & NeoGen nail/LJ Nail nailing systems.
Synplate/Stanplate basic plate and screw system: The companys Synplate/Stanplate basic plate and screw system includes internal fixation implants for mini fragment, small fragment and large fragment bone repairs.
Monoloc LCP/Stanloc LCP system: The companys Monoloc LCP/Stanloc LCP system is a locking and compression plate system that merges locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques, providing angular stability and compression.
Orienail & NeoGen nail/LJ Nail nailing systems: The companys Orienail & NeoGen nail/LJ Nail nailing systems feature patented designs and provide an alternative for lower-extremity fracture treatment.
Cranial maxillofacial plate and screw systems: The companys cranial maxillofacial plate and screw system is designed for the surgical treatment of fractures of the mandible, mid-face and skull, for the reconstruction of bones following tumor resections and for the correction of deformities.
The companys major spine products are used in the surgical treatment of spine disorders. It groups its spine products into three functional systemsthoracolumbar systems, cervical systems, and interbody systems.
Thoracolumbar systems: The companys thoracolumbar system is designed for the treatment of significant mechanical instability or deformity of the thoracic, lumbar or sacral spine, requiring fusion with instrumentation, as well as various fractures and dislocations within the thoracic and lumbar regions of the spine. The companys key product series in this group are its L8 spine fusion system, U-spine system, and PolyNices system.
L8 spine fusion systems: The companys L8 spine fusion system is its basic thoracolumbar fusion system designed for treatment of degenerative disease, deformity and trauma indications. This system includes rods, crosslinks, and pedicle screws.
U-spine systems: The U-spine system, which the company markets under its Libeier brand, is its mid-end thoracolumbar fusion system designed for the treatment of significant mechanical instability or deformity of the thoracic, lumbar or sacral spine requiring fusion with instrumentation.
PolyNices systems: The PolyNices system is its premium-end thoracolumbar fusion system designed for the treatment of significant mechanical instability or deformity of the thoracic, lumbar or sacral spine requiring fusion with instrumentation. This system features advanced locking mechanisms and deformity-correcting instrumentation.
Cervical system: The companys cervical system is designed for the treatment of cervical degenerative, traumatic and tumoral pathologies. This system includes plates, screws, and rods.
Interbody system: The companys interbody system is designed for vertebral body support and fusion. This system consists of interbody cages and meshes.
The company sells its products in Asia, Europe, South America, and Africa.
In the China market, the companys competitors include domestic companies, such as Shandong Weigao Group Medical Polymer Company Limited and Trauson Medical Instrument Co., Ltd. In the international markets, its competitors include multinational companies, such as Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Stryker, Smith & Nephew, and Synthes.
China Kanghui Holdings was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA KANGHUI HOLDINGS COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA KANGHUI HOLDINGS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA KANGHUI HOLDINGS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA KANGHUI HOLDINGS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA KANGHUI HOLDINGS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Kanghui Holdings Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Kanghui Holdings and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Kanghui Holdings and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Kanghui Holdings Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Kanghui Holdings Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA KANGHUI HOLDINGS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA KANGHUI HOLDINGS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA KANGHUI HOLDINGS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA KANGHUI HOLDINGS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA KANGHUI HOLDINGS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA KANGHUI HOLDINGS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Kanghui Holdings Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Kanghui Holdings Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Kanghui Holdings Major Shareholders
China Kanghui Holdings History
China Kanghui Holdings Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Kanghui Holdings Offices and Representations
China Kanghui Holdings SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Kanghui Holdings Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Kanghui Holdings Capital Market Snapshot
China Kanghui Holdings Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
China Kanghui Holdings Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Kanghui Holdings Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Kanghui Holdings Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Kanghui Holdings 1-year Stock Charts
China Kanghui Holdings 5-year Stock Charts
China Kanghui Holdings vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Kanghui Holdings vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Kanghui Holdings Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?