- The report contains detailed information about China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. business.
About China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc.
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in pharmaceutical distribution, retail pharmacy, and manufacture of pharmaceuticals and medical-related products primarily in the Peoples Republic of China. The company's subsidiaries include Guangxi Liuzhou Baicaotang Medicine Limited (Liuzhou BCT); Hefeng Pharmaceutical Co. Limited (Hefeng Pharmaceutical); and Guangxi Liuzhou Baicaotang Medicine Retail Limited (BCT Retail).
The company operates in the following segments: Pharmaceutical Distribution; Retail Pharmacy; and Hefeng Pharmaceutical.
The company's principal business is pharmaceutical distribution. It conducts its wholesale business through Liuzhou BCT by purchasing pharmaceutical products from suppliers and then distributing them to its wholesale customers, including hospitals, retail drug stores, other pharmaceutical wholesalers, clinics, medical centers, and individuals. The companys pharmaceutical distribution business is focused on the market of Guangxi province, which includes major cities, such as Nanning, Liuzhou, and Guilin.
BCT Retail operates a regional retail network in Guangxi province, consisting of 66 directly owned retail stores in Guangxi province under the registered name Baicaotang. The companys retail stores provide pharmaceutical services, and supply various medicines, including western medicine, traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), dried Chinese herbal medicine, processed Chinese herbal medicine, family planning products, and seasonal medicine. A typical retail drug store of Retail Chain carries approximately 2,800 to 3,200 different products.
Hefeng Pharmaceutical has a manufacturing facility located on approximately 40,000 square meters of land, and manufactures four products units: a Chinese herbal medicine abstraction unit for raw material and medicine paste with 100 tons of annual abstraction capacity; a granular formulation unit with an annual production capacity of 2 billion packages; a pill formulation unit with an annual production capacity of 3 billion pills; and a liquid formulation unit with an annual production capacity of 0.1 billion injections.
Hefeng Pharmaceutical produces and sells pharmaceutical products under the registered name Asio, including traditional anti-inflammatory and antibacterial drugs, cancer treatment drugs, cardio-vascular disease drugs, and hepatitis drugs.
Products Offered by Hefeng Pharmaceutical
Corydalis Saxicola Bunting (Yanhuanglian): Corydalis Saxicola Bunting is an important component in various prescriptions in TCM. Yanhuanglian has been demonstrated to possess various pharmacological activities, including antibacterial, antiviral, and anticancer activities. The active fractions are dehydrocavidine, coptisine, dehydroapocavidine and tetradehydroscoulerine. The company is the licensed producer for this drug in China.
Tabellae Sarcandrae: Tabellae Sarcandrae, a TCM protected drug, has similar anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects as anti-biotics in western medicine. Tabellae Sarcandrae possessed marked inhibition effect to auricular inflammation in mice caused by croton oil, footpad inflammation in rats caused by carragheenin and granuloma in mice by cotton ball.
Hydroxycamptotbecine Injection: Hydroxycamptotbecine Injection is used to treat cancers, such as esophagus cancer, carcinoma ventriculi, carcinoma hepatic, and colon cancer. The company is a licensed producer of this drug in China.
Levodopa: Levodopa is used to treat the stiffness, tremors, spasms, and poor muscle control of Parkinsons disease. Levodopa is also used to treat these same muscular conditions when they are caused by drugs, such as chlorpromazine (Thorazine), fluphenazine (Prolixin), perphenazine (Trilafon), and others.
Ethacridine Lactate Injection: This is used for second trimester pregnancy termination from week 12-26 at hospitals. The company is a licensed producer in China.
Yinge Tongmai Tea: Yinge Tongmai Tea is made of gingko biloba, kudzu rot, and Chinese tea and is used to clear up blood vessels and treat cardio-vascular diseases.
Products and services offered by Retail Chain
Packaged Western and TCM: The company offers approximately 2,750 packaged drugs, including prescription and OTC drugs.
Chinese Herbal Medicine: The company offers approximately 450 types of various drinkable herbal remedies and packages of assorted herbs for making soup, which are used by consumers as health supplements.
Family Planning Products: The company offers approximately 40 family planning products, which include family care products, such as portable medical devices for family use, birth control and early pregnancy test products, and convenience products. The companys family planning products also include seasonal and promotional items tailored to local consumer demand.
Products offered by its Pharmaceutical Distribution Segment
The companys pharmaceutical distribution segment provides retail chain with the majority of the pharmaceutical products sold in retail drugstores. It distributes approximately 8,000 products from approximately 4,000 suppliers through its wholesale distribution. The pharmaceutical distribution segment also distributes its products to other retail networks.
The companys main competitors in Guangxi province are Sinopharma Liuzhou Branch and Sinopharma Nanning Branch, and Liuzhou Medical and Pharmaceutical Limited on wholesale side; and Shenzhen Accordance Pharm. Chain Store Inc., and Hunan Laobaixing Pharmacy Chain on retail side.
The company was formerly known as China Baicaotang Medicine Limited and changed its name to China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. in March 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA BCT PHARMACY GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA BCT PHARMACY GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA BCT PHARMACY GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA BCT PHARMACY GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA BCT PHARMACY GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA BCT PHARMACY GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA BCT PHARMACY GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA BCT PHARMACY GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA BCT PHARMACY GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA BCT PHARMACY GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA BCT PHARMACY GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. History
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?