- The report contains detailed information about CellaVision AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CellaVision AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CellaVision AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CellaVision AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CellaVision AB business.
About CellaVision AB
CellaVision AB (publ) engages in the development, marketing, and sale of image analysis based systems for analysis of blood and other body fluids in Europe, North America, and Asia. The companys products include The CellaVision DM96, an analyzer that analyses blood and other body fluids, including cerebrospinal, synovial, and pleural fluid, as well as digitalizes images of entire samples or partial sections of a sample and enables the overviews of samples; CellaVision DM8 that performs a preliminary WBC differential on peripheral blood smears, as well as pre-characterizes parts of the red morphology and provides functionality for platelet estimation; and CellaVision DM1200, which automatically performs a preliminary differential count on peripheral blood or body fluid smears, as well as pre-classifies the white blood cells, pre-characterizes parts of the red morphology and provides functionality for platelet estimation. It also provides review software products comprising CellaVision Remote Review Software that gives remote users access to analyzed slides and the possibility to reclassify cells and sign slides from another location; and CellaVision Competency Software, a program for education and competency testing of manual blood cell differentials in laboratories. In addition, the company offers HemaPrep, a blood smearing device for preparation of blood smears on slides. Further, CellaVision AB offers consumables, such as immersion oil for the instruments optical system, barcode labels, and slide magazines, as well as spare parts, technical service and support, and software upgrades. The company sells its products directly, as well as through distributors to hospital-laboratories and independent commercial laboratories. CellaVision AB was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Lund, Sweden.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CELLAVISION AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CELLAVISION AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CELLAVISION AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CELLAVISION AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CELLAVISION AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CellaVision AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CellaVision AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CellaVision AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CellaVision AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CellaVision AB Industry Position Analysis
6. CELLAVISION AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CELLAVISION AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CELLAVISION AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CELLAVISION AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CELLAVISION AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CELLAVISION AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CellaVision AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CellaVision AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CellaVision AB Major Shareholders
CellaVision AB History
CellaVision AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CellaVision AB Offices and Representations
CellaVision AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CellaVision AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CellaVision AB Capital Market Snapshot
CellaVision AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
CellaVision AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CellaVision AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CellaVision AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CellaVision AB 1-year Stock Charts
CellaVision AB 5-year Stock Charts
CellaVision AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CellaVision AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CellaVision AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?