- The report contains detailed information about CardioNet, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CardioNet, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CardioNet, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CardioNet, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CardioNet, Inc. business.
About CardioNet, Inc.
CardioNet, Inc. provides continuous, real-time ambulatory outpatient management solutions for monitoring relevant and timely clinical information regarding an individual's health in the United States. The company focuses on the diagnosis and monitoring of cardiac arrhythmias, or heart rhythm disorders, through its core Mobile Cardiac Outpatient Telemetry (MCOT), event and Holter services.
Mobile Cardiac Outpatient Telemetry (MCOT) device
The company's MCOT service incorporates a patient-worn sensor attached to electrodes that capture two-channel ECG data, measuring electrical activity of the heart. The device communicates wirelessly with a compact, handheld monitor. The monitor analyzes incoming heartbeat-by-heartbeat information from the sensor on a real-time basis by applying proprietary algorithms designed to detect arrhythmias. When the monitor detects an arrhythmic event, it automatically transmits the ECG to the CardioNet Monitoring Center, even in the absence of symptoms noticed by the patient and without patient involvement. At the CardioNet Monitoring Center, cardiac monitoring specialists analyze the sent data, respond to urgent events, and report results in the manner prescribed by the physician. The MCOT devices store 21 days of ECG data.
Other Arrhythmia Monitoring Services
In addition to MCOT, the company offers event and Holter monitoring services. The company provides cardiologists and electrophysiologists who prefer to use a single source of arrhythmia monitoring services with a spectrum of solutions, ranging from differentiated MCOT services to event and Holter monitoring.
Event Monitoring Services
The companys event monitoring services provides physicians with the flexibility to prescribe both memory loop event monitors and non-loop event monitors. The memory loop event monitor has two to four leads that are attached to electrodes, which are placed on the patient's chest. The memory loop event monitor continuously records and stores the previous 60 seconds of ECG signal in internal loop memory. The companys non-loop event monitors are kept with the patient at all times. When a patient experiences symptoms, non-loop event monitors would record and store 30 seconds of ECG signal immediately following activation and placement in direct contact with the patient's chest. Its event monitors have a capacity to store one to six cardiac events before the patient must transmit the data telephonically to one of three event monitoring centers where cardiac technicians analyze the data, generate a report of the findings and return the results back to the physician in approximately 24 hours.
Holter Monitoring Services
The Holter monitor is a small portable ECG recorder designed to record a continuous ECG signal for one to, in rare instances, two days. The Holter monitor has five to seven leads that are attached to electrodes, which are typically placed on the patient in the physician's office. The companys Holter lab is distinct from the CardioNet Monitoring Center.
Pacemaker Monitoring Services
Following the implantation of a pacemaker, certain physicians refer patients to the company for periodic monitoring and evaluation of the device based on a pre-determined frequency set by the referring physician. The patient is provided a transmitter device that the company uses to telephonically transmit data to monitor the life and function of the pacemakers.
The company markets its arrhythmia monitoring solutions, including the MCOT, primarily to cardiologists and electrophysiologists. During 2009, the company's major customer was Medicare.
The companys main supplier is Jabil Circuit, Inc.
In November 2010, CardioNet, Inc. and MedApps, Inc. have formed a strategic alliance to their positions in the mobile wireless medical market, through the companies' respective wireless patient monitoring technologies.
CardioNet, Inc. was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CARDIONET, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CARDIONET, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CARDIONET, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CARDIONET, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CARDIONET, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CardioNet, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CardioNet, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CardioNet, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CardioNet, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CardioNet, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CARDIONET, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CARDIONET, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CARDIONET, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CARDIONET, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CARDIONET, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CARDIONET, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CardioNet, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CardioNet, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CardioNet, Inc. Major Shareholders
CardioNet, Inc. History
CardioNet, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CardioNet, Inc. Offices and Representations
CardioNet, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CardioNet, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CardioNet, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CardioNet, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
CardioNet, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CardioNet, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CardioNet, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CardioNet, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CardioNet, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CardioNet, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CardioNet, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CardioNet, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?