- The report contains detailed information about Cardiogenesis Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cardiogenesis Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cardiogenesis Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cardiogenesis Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cardiogenesis Corporation business.
About Cardiogenesis Corporation
Cardiogenesis Corporation engages in the design, development, and distribution of surgical lasers and single-use fiber optic laser delivery systems (handpieces) for the treatment of cardiovascular disease. The company focuses on the development of products for transmyocardial revascularization (TMR), a treatment for cardiac ischemia in patients with severe angina.
The companys products are used to create transmural laser channels into the myocardium, commonly referred to as TMR.
The companys TMR system consists of a laser console and a line of fiber-optic handpieces. Each handpiece utilizes an optical fiber assembly to deliver laser energy from the source laser base unit to its distal tip.
The companys Holmium: YAG lasers utilize a solid state crystal to generate a 2.1 micron wavelength laser light by photoelectric excitation of a solid state holmium crystal.
The companys TMR System is approved for treatment of stable patients with angina refractory to medical treatment and secondary to objectively demonstrated coronary artery atherosclerosis; and a region of the myocardium with reversible ischemia not amenable to direct coronary revascularization.
SolarGen 2100s laser system: SolarGen 2100s implements advanced electronic and cooling system technology to reduce the size and weight of the unit, while providing 110V power capability.
SoloGrip III: The single use SoloGrip handpiece system contains multiple, fine fiber-optic strands in a one millimeter diameter bundle. The fiber optic delivery system combined with the ergonomic handpiece provides access for treating various regions of the left ventricle.
PEARL 5.0: The PEARL 5.0 handpiece has been designed and is compatible for use with Intuitive Surgicals da Vinci surgical robot. The PEARL 5.0 handpiece received the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval in 2007.
New Product Pipeline
PEARL 8.0: The PEARL 8.0 handpiece has received CE Mark and Health Canada approval, and is part of an FDA approved investigational device exemption, or IDE, study that is underway to validate the safety and feasibility of utilizing a thoracoscopic technique for TMR.
PHOENIX: The PHOENIX handpiece is an advanced delivery system that combines the delivery of its Holmium: YAG TMR therapy with targeted and precise delivery of biologic or pharmacologic agents to optimize the overall physiologic and clinical response. The PHOENIX handpiece has received CE Mark approval for marketing in the European Union.
The company competes with PLC Systems, Inc.
Cardiogenesis Corporation was founded in 1989.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CARDIOGENESIS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CARDIOGENESIS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CARDIOGENESIS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CARDIOGENESIS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CARDIOGENESIS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cardiogenesis Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cardiogenesis Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cardiogenesis Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cardiogenesis Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cardiogenesis Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CARDIOGENESIS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CARDIOGENESIS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CARDIOGENESIS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CARDIOGENESIS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CARDIOGENESIS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CARDIOGENESIS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cardiogenesis Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cardiogenesis Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cardiogenesis Corporation Major Shareholders
Cardiogenesis Corporation History
Cardiogenesis Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cardiogenesis Corporation Offices and Representations
Cardiogenesis Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cardiogenesis Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cardiogenesis Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Cardiogenesis Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Cardiogenesis Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cardiogenesis Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cardiogenesis Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cardiogenesis Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Cardiogenesis Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Cardiogenesis Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cardiogenesis Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cardiogenesis Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?