- The report contains detailed information about Biosensors International Group, Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Biosensors International Group, Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Biosensors International Group, Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Biosensors International Group, Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Biosensors International Group, Limited business.
About Biosensors International Group, Limited
Biosensors International Group, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells medical devices for interventional cardiology and critical care procedures. It operates in three segments: Interventional Cardiology, Critical Care, and Licensing. The Interventional Cardiology segment supplies the proprietary drug-eluting stent products, coronary baremetal stents, accompanying stent delivery balloon catheter systems, angioplasty balloons, and catheters. It offers its products primarily under the BioMatrix Flex, BioMatrix, Gazelle, and Powerline names. The Critical Care segment develops critical care catheter systems, hemodynamic monitoring, and related devices used during heart surgery procedures and intensive care treatment. Its products include ACCUTRANS, a disposable blood pressure transducer system delivering accuracy in invasive blood pressure measurement; BIOTRANS, a blood pressure transducer; multi-lumen central venous catheters for patients, from infants to adults, to administer medication or fluids, obtain blood tests, and obtain cardiovascular measurements, such as the central venous pressure; thermodilution and pulmonary artery catheters for pulmonary artery monitoring; BIOTRAY device; bipolar pacing catheter for temporary transvenous cardiac pacing; and embolectomy catheter, which allows for easy arterial insertion. The Licensing segment licenses the companys proprietary drug-eluting stent technology and intellectual property. The companys clinical trials completed products include STEALTH PK, STEALTH I, and BEACON I; clinical trials in various stages comprise LEADERS, BEACON II, e-BioMatrix, and BioFreedom; and Phase I clinical trial product consists of Biolimus A9. It has operations in Japan, Singapore, China, India, Switzerland, France, the Netherlands, the United States, and Bermuda. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Singapore, Singapore.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BIOSENSORS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BIOSENSORS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BIOSENSORS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BIOSENSORS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BIOSENSORS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Biosensors International Group, Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Biosensors International Group, Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Biosensors International Group, Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Biosensors International Group, Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Biosensors International Group, Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. BIOSENSORS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BIOSENSORS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BIOSENSORS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BIOSENSORS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BIOSENSORS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BIOSENSORS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Biosensors International Group, Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Biosensors International Group, Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Biosensors International Group, Limited Major Shareholders
Biosensors International Group, Limited History
Biosensors International Group, Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Biosensors International Group, Limited Offices and Representations
Biosensors International Group, Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Biosensors International Group, Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Biosensors International Group, Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Biosensors International Group, Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Biosensors International Group, Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Biosensors International Group, Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Biosensors International Group, Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Biosensors International Group, Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Biosensors International Group, Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Biosensors International Group, Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Biosensors International Group, Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Biosensors International Group, Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?