- The report contains detailed information about Berman Center Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Berman Center Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Berman Center Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Berman Center Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Berman Center Inc. business.
About Berman Center Inc.
Berman Center, Inc., through its subsidiary, Berman Health and Media, Inc., operates as a health center for women focused on female sexual health and menopause management.
The companys clinical services include talk therapy performed by licensed clinical social workers, nutritional counseling, and yoga classes.
Books and Publishing
The company offers medical education courses and holds rights to books authored by Laura Berman. Her first book, For Women Only: A Revolutionary Guide to Reclaiming Your Sex Life; her second book, Secrets of the Sexually Satisfied Woman; a third book, Passion Prescription; and the company signed a contract with Dorling Kindersley, Ltd., to publish Dr. Bermans new book, Real Sex for Real Women.
The company executed an agreement with Gantz Brothers' View Film Productions to furnish Dr. Laura Berman for a television series produced by View Film Productions for the Showtime Network. The show, which is entitled Sexual Healing, tracked three couples' progress through intensive couples therapy at the Berman Center through a one-week period.
Other Media Outlets
Newspaper and Magazine Columns: Laura Berman writes columns that are published in the Chicago Sun-Times. Dr. Bermans weekly Chicago Sun-Times column, The Language of Love, takes an entertaining, light-hearted approach to relationships and sex. The 500-word column is meant to be insightful, but accessible for the Monday-morning commuter to read. The column is featured online at the Chicago Sun-Times website (www.suntimes.com), with an archive of columns from the previous six weeks.
Internet Initiatives: The company entered into an agreement with Waterfront Media, Inc., an online publisher of self-help media, to create a subscription-based Website featuring content from Dr. Laura Bermans book The Passion Prescription. In addition, the Website offers for sale Dr. Bermans line of Kegel exercise and sexual aid products called the Berman Center Intimate Accessories, which was created in partnership with California Exotics Novelties, LLC.
Berman Center, Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BERMAN CENTER INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BERMAN CENTER INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BERMAN CENTER INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BERMAN CENTER INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BERMAN CENTER INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Berman Center Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Berman Center Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Berman Center Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Berman Center Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Berman Center Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BERMAN CENTER INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BERMAN CENTER INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BERMAN CENTER INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BERMAN CENTER INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BERMAN CENTER INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BERMAN CENTER INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Berman Center Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Berman Center Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Berman Center Inc. Major Shareholders
Berman Center Inc. History
Berman Center Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Berman Center Inc. Offices and Representations
Berman Center Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Berman Center Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Berman Center Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Berman Center Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Berman Center Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Berman Center Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Berman Center Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Berman Center Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Berman Center Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Berman Center Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Berman Center Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Berman Center Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?