- The report contains detailed information about ATRION Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ATRION Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ATRION Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ATRION Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ATRION Corp. business.
About ATRION Corp.
Atrion Corporation develops and manufactures products, primarily for medical applications.
The companys products range from ophthalmology and cardiovascular products to fluid delivery devices. It also has a line of non-medical components that is sold for use in aviation and marine safety products. Additionally, the company owns and maintains a small gaseous oxygen pipeline that is incidental to its overall operations.
The company develops and manufactures various specialized intravenous fluid delivery tubing sets and accessories. Its intravenous fluid delivery line includes approximately 80 distinct models used for therapy procedures employed in anesthesia administration, intravenous fluid therapy, critical care and oncology therapy. The company manufactures medical tubing clamps. These products include clamps offering such features as six match-to-fit sizes with compatibility to all grades of medical tubing, molding in various materials, and compatibility with different sterilization processes. The companys swabbable luer valve allows needleless luer connections to luer access devices in IV applications. It has developed various luer syringe check valves and one-way valves designed to fill, hold, and release controlled amounts of fluids or gasses on demand for use in various intubation, catheter and other applications.
The company develops and manufactures other cardiovascular products that consist principally of consist of cardiac surgery vacuum relief valves; Retract-O-Tape silicone vessel loops for retracting and occluding vessels in minimally invasive surgical procedures; inflation devices for balloon catheter dilation, stent deployment and fluid dispensing; and Clean-Cut rotating aortic punch and PerfectCut Aortotomy System, both of which are used in heart bypass surgery to make a precision opening in the heart for attachment of the bypass vessels.
The company manufactures soft contact lens storage and disinfection cases. It produces a line of products, which is compatible with all solutions for use with soft or rigid gas permeable lenses. It also works with customers to provide customized distribution of products. As a registered pharmaceutical reseller, the company provides custom packaging, including component purchasing, as well as labeling. It also manufactures and sells the LacriCATH product line, a line of balloon catheters that is used in the treatment of nasolacrimal duct obstruction in children and adults. Nasolacrimal duct obstruction can cause a condition called epiphora, or chronic tearing. People affected by this condition experience excessive and uncontrollable tearing and often encounter infection as a result of nasolacrimal blockage. LacriCATH balloon catheters are the only balloon catheters with United States Food and Drug Administration, or FDA approval for use in the treatment of nasolacrimal duct obstruction.
The company manufactures inflation systems and valves used in marine and aviation safety products. It manufactures inflation devices, oral inflation tubes, right angle connectors, valves, and closures for life vests, life rafts, inflatable boats, survival equipment, and other inflatable structures. The company also produces one-way and two-way Breather valves for use on electronics cases, munitions cases, pressure vessels, transportation container cases, escape slides, and other medical and non-medical applications requiring pressure relief. Also, the company provides contract manufacturing services for other major original equipment manufacturers of medical devices. The company has the ability to take a product from concept through design, development and prototype all the way to full-scale production manufacturing. Core competencies include engineering product design and development, prototyping, assembly, insert and injection molding, automation, RF-welding, ultrasonic and heat sealing, and sterile packaging. The companys ACTester product line consists of instrumentation and associated disposables used to measure the activated clotting time of blood. The company manufactures and sells a line of products designed for safe needle and scalpel blade containment. In addition, the company owns and maintains a 22-mile high-pressure steel pipeline in north Alabama that is leased to an industrial gas producer which transports gaseous oxygen to one of its customers.
The company markets components to other equipment manufacturers for incorporation in their products and sell finished devices to physicians, hospitals, clinics and other treatment centers.
Atrion Corporation was founded in 1944.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATRION CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATRION CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATRION CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATRION CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATRION CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ATRION Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ATRION Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ATRION Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ATRION Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ATRION Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ATRION CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATRION CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATRION CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATRION CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATRION CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATRION CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ATRION Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ATRION Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ATRION Corp. Major Shareholders
ATRION Corp. History
ATRION Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ATRION Corp. Offices and Representations
ATRION Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ATRION Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ATRION Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
ATRION Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
ATRION Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ATRION Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ATRION Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ATRION Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
ATRION Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
ATRION Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ATRION Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ATRION Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?