- The report contains detailed information about AsiaMedic Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AsiaMedic Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AsiaMedic Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AsiaMedic Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AsiaMedic Ltd. business.
About AsiaMedic Ltd.
AsiaMedic Limited operates as a healthcare company in Singapore. The companys Wellness Assessment Centre offers a range of preventive health screening plans that are customized to identify the different risk factors of various age groups of male and female patients. Its Advanced Diagnostic Imaging Centre includes the Orchard Imaging Centre and The Heart & Vascular Centre. These centers provide a range of general imaging, as well as sub-specialized field of radiology imaging in cardiac, neuroradiology, ENT, and musculoskeletal imaging, as well as other imaging services, including mammography, ultrasound, and x-ray. The companys Positron Emission Tomography (PET) centre, a non-hospital based PET centre that offers cardiac and cancer care services. Its Eye Centre provides a range of eye services, including refractive surgery, presbyopia treatment, cataract surgery, corneal transplants, glaucoma and diabetic eye screening, and age-related macular degeneration treatments. The companys Aesthetic Centre offers aesthetic and non-surgical cosmetic enhancement to enhance skin rejuvenation. Its boutique healthcare consultancy services comprise specialist ambulatory healthcare services with an emphasis on wellness and diagnostic lifestyle medicine. The company provides consultancy and management expertise services in the Middle East, the United Arab Emriates, Indo-China, and the Philippines. AsiaMedic Limited is headquartered in Singapore, Singapore.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASIAMEDIC LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASIAMEDIC LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASIAMEDIC LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASIAMEDIC LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASIAMEDIC LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AsiaMedic Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AsiaMedic Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AsiaMedic Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AsiaMedic Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AsiaMedic Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASIAMEDIC LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASIAMEDIC LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASIAMEDIC LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASIAMEDIC LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASIAMEDIC LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASIAMEDIC LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AsiaMedic Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AsiaMedic Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AsiaMedic Ltd. Major Shareholders
AsiaMedic Ltd. History
AsiaMedic Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AsiaMedic Ltd. Offices and Representations
AsiaMedic Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AsiaMedic Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AsiaMedic Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
AsiaMedic Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
AsiaMedic Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AsiaMedic Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AsiaMedic Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AsiaMedic Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
AsiaMedic Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
AsiaMedic Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AsiaMedic Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AsiaMedic Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?