- The report contains detailed information about Artimplant AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Artimplant AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Artimplant AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Artimplant AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Artimplant AB business.
About Artimplant AB
Artimplant AB, a medical technology company, develops, produces, and markets degradable implants that regenerate body functions in the Nordic countries, the United States, and the rest of Europe. It produces implants for the treatment of osteoarthritis in hands and feet, shoulder, and other soft tissue injuries, as well as for oral and veterinary applications. The company offers Artelon products for reinforcement of tissue, restoring the joint surface, and augmentation of tissue volume. It provides various resurfacing products, including Artelon CMC/STT Spacer for the treatment of osteoarthritis in the thumb base joint; Artelon MTP Spacer for the treatment of osteoarthritis in the big toe joint; Facet Spacer for the treatment of osteoarthritis in the facet joints of the lumbar spine; and Knee Resurfacing for the treatment of osteoarthritis in the knee joint. The company also offers reinforcement products that include Artelon Tissue Reinforcement for soft tissue reinforcement, as well as for the repair of rotator cuff and Achilles tendons; and Artelon CCL for knee ligament reconstruction in dogs. In addition, it provides replenishment products comprising Artelon Cosmetic for soft tissue augmentation in the mouth; and Artelon Bone Scaffold for bone augmentation in the upper jaw. The company sells its products through license, OEM, and distribution agreements, as well as through agents under the Artimplant brand name. Artimplant AB was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Vastra Frolunda, Sweden.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARTIMPLANT AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARTIMPLANT AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARTIMPLANT AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARTIMPLANT AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARTIMPLANT AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Artimplant AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Artimplant AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Artimplant AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Artimplant AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Artimplant AB Industry Position Analysis
6. ARTIMPLANT AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARTIMPLANT AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARTIMPLANT AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARTIMPLANT AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARTIMPLANT AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARTIMPLANT AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Artimplant AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Artimplant AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Artimplant AB Major Shareholders
Artimplant AB History
Artimplant AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Artimplant AB Offices and Representations
Artimplant AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Artimplant AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Artimplant AB Capital Market Snapshot
Artimplant AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Artimplant AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Artimplant AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Artimplant AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Artimplant AB 1-year Stock Charts
Artimplant AB 5-year Stock Charts
Artimplant AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Artimplant AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Artimplant AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?