- The report contains detailed information about AngioDynamics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AngioDynamics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AngioDynamics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AngioDynamics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AngioDynamics Inc. business.
About AngioDynamics Inc.
AngioDynamics, Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of medical products used in image-guided procedures to treat peripheral vascular disease (PVD), and local oncology therapy options for treating cancer, including radiofrequency ablation (RFA) systems, irreversible electroporation (IRE) surgical resection systems, and embolization products for treating benign and malignant tumors.
The company operates in three reportable segments: Peripheral Vascular; Access; and Oncology/Surgery.
The Peripheral Vascular Strategic Business Unit manages its venous, angiographic, PTA, drainage, thrombolytic targeted renal therapy, micro access, and transjugular access product lines.
The companys venous products consist of its VenaCure EVLT products and Sotradecol.
The companys VenaCure EVLT products are used in endovascular laser procedures to treat superficial venous disease (varicose veins). Superficial venous disease is a malfunction of one or more valves in the leg veins. With its VenaCure EVLT products, laser energy is used to stop the source of the pressure by ablating, or collapsing and destroying, the affected vein. The companys products are sold as a system that includes a diode laser with its family of disposable laser fiber components, training, and marketing materials. The diode laser is a self-contained reusable instrument. The disposable components in the system include a laser fiber system, an access sheath, access wires, and needles. The training and marketing materials include a two-day physician training course, a business development package, and patient marketing materials. The company's focus on the peripheral vascular disease market is the treatment of varicose veins. Its Sotradecol , a sclerosing drug combined with its precision drug-delivery catheter technology, such as UNI*FUSE, would become a method of treating varicose veins.
Angiographic Products and Accessories
Angiographic products and accessories are used during peripheral vascular interventional procedure. These products permit interventional physicians to reach targeted locations within the vascular system to deliver contrast media for visualization purposes and therapeutic agents and devices, such as stents or PTA balloons. Angiographic products consist primarily of angiographic catheters, but also include entry needles and guidewires specifically designed for peripheral interventions and fluid management products.
The company manufactures angiographic catheters that are available in approximately 500 tip configurations and lengths, either as standard items or made to order, and an advanced guidewire.
SOFT-VU: The companys proprietary SOFT-VU technology incorporates a soft, atraumatic tip that is visualized under fluoroscopy.
ANGIOPTIC: The ANGIOPTIC line is distinguished from other catheters because the entire instrument is visible under fluoroscopy.
Accu-Vu: The Accu-Vu is a highly visible catheter used to determine the length and diameter of a vessel for endovascular procedures. Accu-Vu provides a radiopaque tip with a choice of platinum radiopaque marker patterns along the shaft.
Mariner: The Mariner is a hydrophilic-coated angiographic catheter. It uses its patented Soft-Vu catheter technology to deliver contrast media to anatomy that is difficult to reach.
AQUALiner: The AQUALiner is a guidewire. This guidewire is used to provide access to difficult to reach locations in interventional procedures requiring a lubricious wire. The company offers uncoated, Teflon-coated, and hydrophilic-coated guidewires to support its core angiographic catheter line.
PTA (percutaneous transluminal angioplasty) procedures are used to open blocked blood vessels and dialysis access sites using a catheter that has a balloon at its tip. The company offers following PTA dilation balloon catheters:
WORKHORSE: The WORKHORSE product is a non-compliant balloon catheter offered in 54 configurations. While the WorkHorse can perform other peripheral PTA procedures, the device is used primarily for treating obstructed dialysis access sites
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANGIODYNAMICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANGIODYNAMICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANGIODYNAMICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANGIODYNAMICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANGIODYNAMICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AngioDynamics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AngioDynamics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AngioDynamics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AngioDynamics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AngioDynamics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ANGIODYNAMICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANGIODYNAMICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANGIODYNAMICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANGIODYNAMICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANGIODYNAMICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANGIODYNAMICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AngioDynamics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AngioDynamics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AngioDynamics Inc. Major Shareholders
AngioDynamics Inc. History
AngioDynamics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AngioDynamics Inc. Offices and Representations
AngioDynamics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AngioDynamics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AngioDynamics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AngioDynamics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
AngioDynamics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AngioDynamics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AngioDynamics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AngioDynamics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AngioDynamics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AngioDynamics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AngioDynamics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AngioDynamics Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?