- The report contains detailed information about Angeion Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Angeion Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Angeion Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Angeion Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Angeion Corp. business.
About Angeion Corp.
Angeion Corporation, through its subsidiary, Medical Graphics Corporation, engages in the design and marketing of non-invasive cardio respiratory diagnostic systems that are sold under the MedGraphics and New Leaf brand and trade names. The companys cardio respiratory diagnostic systems have a range of applications in healthcare, wellness, and health and fitness.
The company sells its cardio respiratory diagnostic systems and services to clinical research customers for use in conducting s clinical trial studies both in the United States and internationally. Other health professionals use cardio respiratory diagnostic systems to measure calorie consumption and to prescribe exercise in rehabilitation, weight management, general fitness, and athletic performance. It also sells its cardio respiratory diagnostic systems together with other consumable products under the New Leaf brand to consumers through health and fitness clubs, personal training studios, weight loss centers and other retail outlets. These fitness products provide the consumer with a personalized exercise plan based on an assessment of the individuals level of fitness and metabolism.
Pulmonary Function Systems
Health care professionals use assessment of pulmonary function to diagnose lung diseases, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma and emphysema, and manage treatment of their patients. Pulmonary function applications include screening asthma patients, pre operative and post operative assessment of heart and lung surgery patients, evaluating lung damage from occupational exposures, and documenting responses to therapy. These pulmonary function systems fall into three major product categories, such as Spirometry, Complete Pulmonary Function, and Body Plethysmography. These products are sold under the MedGraphics name.
Spirometry: Spirometry provides measurements of airflow, lung volume, and elastic/mechanical properties. The CPF-S/D USB spirometer is comprised of a flow measurement module and a personal computer. The spirometer serves as a platform that would be upgraded to either a complete pulmonary function or cardiopulmonary exercise system.
Complete Pulmonary Function Systems: The Ultima/PF Series is MedGraphics complete pulmonary function system. The Ultima/PF is available as a desktop or cart mounted module that performs rapid, non invasive assessment of an individuals lung volumes, respiratory pressures, and gas diffusion in addition to spirometry measurements.
Body Plethysmograph Systems: The Platinum Elite Series comprises MedGraphics body plethysmograph system. A body plethysmograph is an enclosed metal and clear acrylic chamber that offers the measuring chest wall movement.
The Platinum Elite Series is available in two configurations, including Platinum Elite DL and Platinum Elite DX.
Platinum Elite DL: The Platinum Elite DL performs spirometry, measures the volume of air in the lung and resistance to airflow in the airways of the persons lungs. It also performs the diffusion test.
Platinum Elite DX: The Platinum Elite DX performs the same tests as a Platinum Elite DL, and adds an additional lung volume measurement.
MedGraphics pulmonary function products applications include evaluating the effect of medication, monitoring patients with chronic disease, diagnosing lung diseases (COPD, asthma and emphysema), managing treatment, assessing the surgical risk of lung transplant and lung reduction candidates and evaluating the impact of diseases, such as neuromuscular disease on breathing. MedGraphics pulmonary function products are used by various customers, including pulmonary laboratories in hospitals, clinics, physician offices, occupational medicine clinics, asthma/allergy practices, and clinical research centers.
Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing Systems
MedGraphics cardiopulmonary exercise (CPX) testing systems measure functional capacity, fitness, or conditioning levels, as well as help physicians diagnose heart and lung diseases. These systems include a patented oxygen analyzer and a carbon dioxide analyzer, as well as patented gas sampling and data reporting, including an eva
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANGEION CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANGEION CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANGEION CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANGEION CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANGEION CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Angeion Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Angeion Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Angeion Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Angeion Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Angeion Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ANGEION CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANGEION CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANGEION CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANGEION CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANGEION CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANGEION CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Angeion Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Angeion Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Angeion Corp. Major Shareholders
Angeion Corp. History
Angeion Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Angeion Corp. Offices and Representations
Angeion Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Angeion Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Angeion Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Angeion Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Angeion Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Angeion Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Angeion Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Angeion Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Angeion Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Angeion Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Angeion Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Angeion Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?