- The report contains detailed information about Analogic Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Analogic Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Analogic Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Analogic Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Analogic Corporation business.
About Analogic Corporation
Analogic Corporation, a technology company, designs and manufactures medical imaging, and security systems and subsystems sold to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and end users in the healthcare and homeland security markets. Its products are sold in Europe, Canada, and the United States.
The company operates primarily within two major markets, Medical Technology and Security Technology.
The Medical Technology business consists of three reporting segments: Computed Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI); Specialized Ultrasound; and Digital Radiography.
The Security Technology business consists of explosives and weapons detection systems for aviation security.
CT and MRI
The companys CT and MRI business consists primarily of electronic systems and subsystems for medical imaging, sold globally to OEM producers of CT, MRI, and ultrasound equipment.
The company involves in the development and sale of CT x-ray detectors, data acquisition systems (DAS), data management systems (DMS), and integrated gantries that become part of OEM CT imaging systems worldwide. The companys detection and DAS subsystems convert x-ray energy to useful digital signals for the generation of anatomical images for medical diagnostics and disease treatment. The detector, DAS and DMS products that the company sells range from low slice count sub-systems to the advanced multi-slice (approximately 256 slices) systems enabling advanced diagnostics, such as cardiac imaging. The company has also developed higher-level integrated systems for the radiotherapy market primarily used for image guided radiation treatment of cancerous tumors.
For OEM producers of MRI equipment, the company supplies MRI power products that include radio frequency (RF) and gradient amplifiers. These amplifiers are key components in MRI systems and provide power to the magnetic coils. The company has developed a range of amplifier solutions for its customers ranging from low-magnetic-field systems (approximately 0.3 Tesla) to ultra high-field systems (approximately 7.0 Tesla) designed for academic research hospitals.
The company also designs and manufactures precision motion control systems, which it supplies to OEM customers for use in computer-controlled automation systems primarily in the semiconductor and medical markets.
The companys Specialized Ultrasound business designs and manufactures ultrasound systems and probes for specialized end-user markets in urology, surgery, anesthesia, as well as radiology. The companys ultrasound scanners use acoustic waves to generate real-time images of the internal anatomy that are used for medical diagnostic and interventional procedures. These ultrasound systems are also used for guiding surgical procedures and for guiding prostate cancer treatment employing a procedure called brachytherapy.
The company offers a new family of ultrasound scanners called the Flex Focus, under the brand name B-K Medical; and the Flex Focus 400 Anesthesia, particularly suited for guiding the placement of nerve blocks prior to surgical procedures. The Flex Focus system is a portable unit that can be used for multiple applications in various settings. The companys B-K Medical business operates primarily on a direct sales basis in Europe and the U.S, and with a network of independent distributors worldwide.
The companys Digital Radiography products consist primarily of direct conversion amorphous selenium-based, digital, flat-panel, x-ray detectors manufactured and sold through its ANRAD Corporation (Anrad) subsidiary, which sells directly to OEM customers for diagnostic and interventional applications in mammography. These x-ray detector plates are used by OEMs in mammography systems to convert x-ray signals into high resolution 2-D, as well as 3-D images of the breast tissues to aid in the diagnosis of breast cancer. The detectors plates for mammography applications are sold to medical OEMs for use in products sold outside of the U.S.
The companys Security Technology business provides advanced explosives and weapons detection systems for aviation security. Utilizing its medical CT technology, the company designs and manufactures automatic explosives detection systems (EDS) for airport security for both checked bag and checkpoint applications. These systems generate data for three-dimensional images of objects contained within a piece of baggage. The EDS for checked baggage is marketed by L-3 Communications Corporation (L-3) under the eXaminer product family name. In 2010, the company signed an agreement with Smiths Detection (Smiths), based in London, England, to develop advanced imaging subsystems for use in a next-generation explosives detection system to be manufactured and marketed by Smiths. The eXaminer product family is sold to the U.S. Federal Government for installation at major U.S. airports to scan checked baggage and to international airport security authorities for installation at airports in Europe, Asia, and Central America.
Other business consists primarily of its hotel business. The company owns a hotel, managed for the company under a contract with Marriott Corporation, which is located on approximately 7.5 acres of land adjacent to its principal executive offices and manufacturing facility in Peabody, Massachusetts. The facility is situated in an industrial park and is in close proximity to the historic and tourist area of Bostons North Shore, approximately 18 miles from Boston. It has 256 guest rooms, a ballroom, various function rooms, and recreational facilities.
The company's major customers include Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. (Philips); Toshiba Corporation (Toshiba); and L-3 Communications Corporation (L-3).
The company's competitors include L-3, Safran Morpho, and Science Applications International Corp. (which acquired Reveal Imaging Technologies).
Analogic Corporation was founded in 1967.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANALOGIC CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANALOGIC CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANALOGIC CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANALOGIC CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANALOGIC CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Analogic Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Analogic Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Analogic Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Analogic Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Analogic Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ANALOGIC CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANALOGIC CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANALOGIC CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANALOGIC CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANALOGIC CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANALOGIC CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Analogic Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Analogic Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Analogic Corporation Major Shareholders
Analogic Corporation History
Analogic Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Analogic Corporation Offices and Representations
Analogic Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Analogic Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Analogic Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Analogic Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Analogic Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Analogic Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Analogic Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Analogic Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Analogic Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Analogic Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Analogic Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Analogic Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?