- The report contains detailed information about Amil Participacoes SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Amil Participacoes SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Amil Participacoes SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Amil Participacoes SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Amil Participacoes SA business.
About Amil Participacoes SA
Amil Participacoes S.A., a managed care organization, offers healthcare plans for individuals, as well as small, medium, and large companies primarily in Brazil. The company sells private healthcare plans covering medical and dental care. Its managed care plans include free choice healthcare, preferred provider organization, health maintenance organization, administrative services only, and dental plans. The company also provides auxiliary services, such as management consulting for hospitals, polyclinics, and other health organizations; and medical and dental care services in hospitals, polyclinics, medical units, and home care. In addition, it provides medical, hospital, and dental care cost coverage to its plan members; and distributes drugs and other pharmaceutical, medical, chemical, dental, and hospital supplies. The company markets its products directly, as well as through a network of independent brokers. As of March 31, 2009, its provider network included 2,900 hospitals; 44,200 healthcare clinics and private practices; and 7,100 laboratories and diagnostic imaging centers. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Amil Participacoes S.A. is a subsidiary of J.P.L.S.P.E. Empreendimentos e Participacoes S.A.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMIL PARTICIPACOES SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMIL PARTICIPACOES SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMIL PARTICIPACOES SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMIL PARTICIPACOES SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMIL PARTICIPACOES SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Amil Participacoes SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Amil Participacoes SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Amil Participacoes SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Amil Participacoes SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Amil Participacoes SA Industry Position Analysis
6. AMIL PARTICIPACOES SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMIL PARTICIPACOES SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMIL PARTICIPACOES SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BRAZIL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMIL PARTICIPACOES SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMIL PARTICIPACOES SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMIL PARTICIPACOES SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Amil Participacoes SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Amil Participacoes SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Amil Participacoes SA Major Shareholders
Amil Participacoes SA History
Amil Participacoes SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Amil Participacoes SA Offices and Representations
Amil Participacoes SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Amil Participacoes SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Amil Participacoes SA Capital Market Snapshot
Amil Participacoes SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Amil Participacoes SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Amil Participacoes SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Amil Participacoes SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Amil Participacoes SA 1-year Stock Charts
Amil Participacoes SA 5-year Stock Charts
Amil Participacoes SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Amil Participacoes SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Amil Participacoes SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?