- The report contains detailed information about American Surgical Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for American Surgical Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The American Surgical Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes American Surgical Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of American Surgical Holdings, Inc. business.
About American Surgical Holdings, Inc.
American Surgical Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, American Surgical Assistants, Inc., provides professional surgical assistant services to patients, surgeons, and healthcare institutions.
The companys services include, identification of anatomical landmarks, securing blood vessels, recognizing pathological situations and providing and securing adequate, safe and proper assistance in exposure of the operative field, closure of the surgical wound, and the application of casts and dressings. These surgical assistants offer services in general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedic surgery, plastic surgery, urology, cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, and other surgical disciplines. It also offers billing and collection services for healthcare industry professionals.
The company provides service in Houston and Corpus Christi, Texas, Lawton, Oklahoma, Suffolk, Virginia, San Antonio, Texas, Memphis, Tennessee and Augusta, Georgia. As of December 31, 2009, the companys surgical assistants were on assignment at approximately 71 hospitals and healthcare institutions throughout Texas, Oklahoma, Georgia, Tennessee, and Virginia.
The scope of services the company provides includes a multitude of surgical disciplines, including general and bariatric surgery (both open and laparoscopic weight management surgery); obstetrics and gynecology, including laparoscopic procedures and Cesarean Sections; vascular surgery, including peripheral vascular surgery, both open and minimally invasive; cardiac surgery, including coronary artery bypass surgery, both open and laparoscopic vein harvesting, valve replacement, and procedures; orthopedic surgery, including total joint replacements, spinal surgery, including instrumentation, arthroscopic joint surgery; neurosurgery, both central and peripheral procedures; urology and genital system; plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery; and robotic assisted minimally invasive surgical procedures and DaVinci robotic equipment.
The company was formerly known as ASAH Corp. and changed its name to American Surgical Holdings, Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERICAN SURGICAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICAN SURGICAL HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICAN SURGICAL HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICAN SURGICAL HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICAN SURGICAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. American Surgical Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of American Surgical Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of American Surgical Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. American Surgical Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. American Surgical Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICAN SURGICAL HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICAN SURGICAL HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERICAN SURGICAL HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERICAN SURGICAL HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERICAN SURGICAL HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERICAN SURGICAL HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. History
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
American Surgical Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?