American Medical Technologies Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
- The report contains detailed information about American Medical Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for American Medical Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The American Medical Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes American Medical Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of American Medical Technologies Inc. business.
About American Medical Technologies Inc.
American Medical Technologies (AMT), Inc. engages in the distribution, manufacture, and brokerage of technology products designed primarily for the general and cosmetic dental industries.
The company, in the distributor function, acts as the manufacturer licensee and global sales representative of a brand of professional tooth whitening. It designs and produces air and water abrasive kinetic preparation systems. The company acts as the sales and technical detailer of premium dental product brands.
The company also engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of precision air abrasive jet machining systems for industrial applications and operates parts and maintenance business for past AMT dental and industrial products.
Contrast Tooth Whitening
The company entered into a licensing agreement with Discus Dental and its wholly owned subsidiary, Spectrum Dental, a provider of professional tooth whitening systems, under which AMT was granted the worldwide distribution rights of the Spectrum Dental product line. The products are purchased from Discus Dental and resold under the brand names: Contrast AM, Contrast PM, Contrast PM Plus, FastDam, FastTrack, and other ancillary products.
KCP Cavity Preparation Systems
The company has patented the method whereby a dentist can remove tooth decay by means of a narrow, velocity stream of minute particles delivered by compressed air to the tooth through a dental hand piece. Its KCP shapes restorations, removes old composite materials, and modifies the underlying hard tissue, often helping to increase bond strength in restorative procedures. It is also used for sealant preparations, surface stain removal, and intra-oral porcelain removal and repair.
The company introduced Hydrobrasion technology which is the patented use of air, water, and micro particles which are combined to form cutting slurry that removes dental tooth structure and tooth decay. It introduced this technology in the KCP Flexijet, an air abrasion unit with an integrated water system that diminishes overspray, minimizes patient sensitivity, and produces cutting. It also developed and introduced the Hydro Jet product which utilizes its patented Hydrobrasion technology.
The company manufactures and sells AJM systems and their associated parts.
The company entered into a License Agreement with CrownBeav LLC, an Oregon limited liability company, under which it became the nonexclusive distributor for the United States and Canada and the distributor for the rest of the world of its DirectCrown brand of temporary crown and bridge material.
Sales and Marketing
The company uses a network of independent sales representatives and major dental dealers and distributors to sell its products. Its distribution channels are located in Latin America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
The company has contractual relationships with the manufacturer of the Spectrum tooth whitening products, BreathRx oral care products, BriteSmile professional tooth whitening systems and DirectCrown temporary crown and bridge products.
The company faces competition from Discus Dentals own ZOOM in-office tooth whitening system.
The company was founded in 1986. It was formerly known as American Dental Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to American Medical Technologies, Inc. in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERICAN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICAN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICAN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICAN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICAN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. American Medical Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of American Medical Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of American Medical Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. American Medical Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. American Medical Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICAN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICAN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. AMERICAN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERICAN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERICAN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERICAN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
American Medical Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
American Medical Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
American Medical Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
American Medical Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
American Medical Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
American Medical Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
American Medical Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
American Medical Technologies Inc. Key Executives
American Medical Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
American Medical Technologies Inc. History
American Medical Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
American Medical Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
American Medical Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
American Medical Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
American Medical Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
American Medical Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
American Medical Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
American Medical Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?