- The report contains detailed information about American Learning Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for American Learning Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The American Learning Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes American Learning Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of American Learning Corporation business.
About American Learning Corporation
American Learning Corporation, through its subsidiary, Interactive Therapy Group Consultants, Inc., provides a range of services to children with developmental delays and disabilities in New York State. The company works in individual or group settings, in home environments, or in centers (such as day care or schools).
The company operates in the following three main areas of clinical services and program development: Early Intervention Programs services to children from birth through two years of age; Preschool Programs services to children from the ages of three to five years of age; and School Staffing services to school-age children.
Early Intervention (EI) Programs
The company offers the following EI services under contracts to various counties based on New York State Health Department approval:
Core Evaluations: A team of providers evaluates a child in the following five developmental areas: physical, cognitive, communication, social-emotional, and adaptive behavior. If the child meets the qualifying criteria, then the child is referred for direct services.
Supplemental Evaluations: A specialized provider evaluates a child for a particular area of developmental need based on a referral. If the child meets the qualifying criteria, then the child is referred for direct services.
Home/Community Based Services: Direct EI services based on a childs Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) are delivered by qualified personnel in the childs natural environment. Services may include speech-language therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, special instruction, and/or psychology services.
Parent/Child Groups: Group EI services based on a childs IFSP are delivered by appropriately qualified personnel in the childs natural environment.
Family Training: Parents and caregivers are taught about the childs condition and assisted in embedding the childs goals into everyday routines. Services are based on a childs IFSP and are delivered by appropriately qualified personnel.
The company offers the following preschool services under contracts with various counties based on the New York State Education Law (NYSED) approval:
Multi-Disciplinary Evaluations (MDEs): A team of providers evaluates a child for any identified areas of concern upon referral from a school district. Every evaluation must include a psychological battery, as well as a social history and may include any or all of the following: gross motor, fine motor, cognitive, communication, social-emotional, audiological, and adaptive behavior. If the child meets any of the qualifying criteria, then the child is referred for direct services, which are decided at an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meeting.
Supplemental Evaluations: A specialized provider evaluates a child in a particular area of need based on a referral. If the child meets the qualifying criteria, then the child is referred for direct services.
Related Services: Direct services based on a childs IEP are delivered by appropriately qualified personnel in a home or preschool setting. Services may include speech-language therapy, occupational therapy, and/or physical therapy.
SEIT: An appropriately qualified special education teacher supplements related services in the home or preschool setting. This is the service that the company provides on a tuition basis. All other services are provided on a fee-for-service basis.
School Staffing Programs
The company contracts with districts and individual schools needing to complement their resources to provide speech-language pathologists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, special education teachers, special education coordinators, and psychologists. Its school staffing services range in scope from a few hours per week of a specific service to the outsourcing of an entire special education department/function, including coordination, compliance, and professional development services.
The company was founded in 1981. It was formerly known as American Claims Evaluation, Inc. and changed its name to American Learning Corporation in March 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERICAN LEARNING CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICAN LEARNING CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICAN LEARNING CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICAN LEARNING CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICAN LEARNING CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. American Learning Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of American Learning Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of American Learning Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. American Learning Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. American Learning Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICAN LEARNING CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICAN LEARNING CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERICAN LEARNING CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERICAN LEARNING CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERICAN LEARNING CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERICAN LEARNING CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
American Learning Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
American Learning Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
American Learning Corporation Major Shareholders
American Learning Corporation History
American Learning Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
American Learning Corporation Offices and Representations
American Learning Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
American Learning Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
American Learning Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
American Learning Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
American Learning Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
American Learning Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
American Learning Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
American Learning Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
American Learning Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
American Learning Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
American Learning Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
American Learning Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?