American Bio Medica Corp. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
- The report contains detailed information about American Bio Medica Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for American Bio Medica Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The American Bio Medica Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes American Bio Medica Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of American Bio Medica Corp. business.
About American Bio Medica Corp.
American Bio Medica Corporation engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of immunoassay diagnostic test kits primarily for the immediate, point of collection testing (POCT) for drugs of abuse in urine and oral fluids (saliva). The companys drugs of abuse screening products offer employers, law enforcement, government, health care, laboratory and education professionals, screening devices capable of identifying illicit drug use. In addition to the manufacture and sale of drugs of abuse screening products, the company provides contract strip manufacturing services for other POCT diagnostic companies.
POCT Devices for the Detection of DOA in Urine
The company manufactures various POCT devices that detect the presence or absence of drugs of abuse in urine. Its offers various standard configurations and also produces custom configurations on special order if the market demands. The companys urine based POCT devices can test for the following drugs: cocaine (available with a cutoff level of either 150 ng/ml or 300 ng/ml), THC (marijuana); opiates (available with a cutoff level of either 300 ng/ml or 2000 ng/ml); amphetamines; PCP; benzodiazepines; methamphetamines; barbiturates; tricyclic antidepressants; methadone; MDMA (Ecstasy); oxycodone; propoxyphene; and buprenorphine. The company offers the following POCT devices for urine based DOA testing.
Rapid Drug Screen: The Rapid Drug Screen (RDS) is a patented POCT kit that detects the presence or absence of 2 to 10 drugs of abuse simultaneously in a single urine specimen.
Rapid ONE: The companys patented Rapid ONE product line consists of single drug tests, each of which screens for the presence or absence of a single drug of abuse in a urine specimen. The Rapid ONE is designed for those situations in which the person subject to substance abuse testing is known to use a specific drug. It can also be used to improve a RDS by allowing screening of an additional drug.
Rapid TEC: The patented Rapid TEC contains one or two drug testing strips that can test for 2 to 5 drugs of abuse simultaneously in a single urine specimen as each strip includes the chemistry to detect approximately one class of drug.
RDS InCup: The RDS InCup is a point of collection test for 2 to 12 drugs of abuse that incorporates collection and testing of the sample in a single one-step device. Each RDS InCup device contains multiple channels and each channel contains a single drug testing strip that contains the chemistry to detect a single class of drugs of abuse.
Rapid TOX: The Rapid TOX is a drug screen in a horizontal cassette platform that simultaneously detects 2 to 10 drugs of abuse in a single urine specimen.
Rapid TOX Cup: The Rapid TOX Cup is a point of collection test for 2 to 14 drugs of abuse that incorporates collection and testing of the sample in a single device. Each Rapid TOX Cup device contains multiple channels and each channel contains a single drug testing strip that contains the chemistry to detect approximately one class of drug of abuse.
POCT Devices for the Detection of DOA in Oral Fluids (saliva)
The company manufactures various POCT devices that detect the presence or absence of drugs of abuse in oral fluids (saliva).
OralStat: The companys OralStat is a patented and patent-pending POCT system for the detection of drugs of abuse in oral fluids. OralStat can simultaneously test for 6 drugs in each device. The assays available on the OralStat are amphetamines, methamphetamines, benzodiazepines, cocaine, methadone, opiates, PCP, and THC.
OralStat EX: The OralStat EX is an oral fluid point of collection test that was designed to make both point of collection testing and confirmation testing. The oral fluid sample is expressed into a separate transportable bottle containing a buffer solution, and after the initial screen has been performed there is ample solution remaining to send to a laboratory for confirmation of positive test results.
Rapid STAT: The Rapid STAT is an oral fluid point of collection test that combines the incubation benefits of the OralStat with the Rapid TOX cassette product platform. The Rapid STAT maximize
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERICAN BIO MEDICA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICAN BIO MEDICA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICAN BIO MEDICA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICAN BIO MEDICA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICAN BIO MEDICA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. American Bio Medica Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of American Bio Medica Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of American Bio Medica Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. American Bio Medica Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. American Bio Medica Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICAN BIO MEDICA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICAN BIO MEDICA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. AMERICAN BIO MEDICA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERICAN BIO MEDICA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERICAN BIO MEDICA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERICAN BIO MEDICA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
American Bio Medica Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
American Bio Medica Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
American Bio Medica Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
American Bio Medica Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
American Bio Medica Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
American Bio Medica Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
American Bio Medica Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
American Bio Medica Corp. Key Executives
American Bio Medica Corp. Major Shareholders
American Bio Medica Corp. History
American Bio Medica Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
American Bio Medica Corp. Offices and Representations
American Bio Medica Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
American Bio Medica Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
American Bio Medica Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
American Bio Medica Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment and Supplies Industry Statistics
American Bio Medica Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
American Bio Medica Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?