- The report contains detailed information about America Service Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for America Service Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The America Service Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes America Service Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of America Service Group Inc. business.
About America Service Group Inc.
America Service Group Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides managed healthcare services to correctional facilities in the United States. The companys subsidiaries include Prison Health Services, Inc. (PHS) and Correctional Health Services, LLC (CHS).
Correctional Healthcare Services
The company, through PHS and CHS, contracts with state, county and local governmental agencies to provide and/or administer healthcare services to inmates of prisons and jails. It provides and/or administers a range of on-site healthcare programs, and arranges for and oversees off-site hospitalization and specialty outpatient care. The hospitalization and specialty outpatient care is performed by third parties through arrangements with independent doctors and local hospitals. The companys target correctional market consists of state prison systems and county and local jails.
Services Provided and/or Administered
Medical services provided and/or administered on-site may include physical and mental health screening upon intake. Screening includes the compilation of the inmates health history and the identification of healthcare needs. After initial screening, services provided and/or administered may include regular physical and dental screening and care, psychiatric care, OB-GYN screening and care and diagnostic testing. Hospitalization is provided off-site at acute-care hospitals.
Medical services provided and/or administered off-site may include specialty outpatient diagnostic testing and care, emergency room care, surgery and hospitalization. This care is performed by third parties through arrangements with independent doctors and local hospitals. In addition, the company provides administrative support services on-site, at regional offices and at its headquarters. Administrative support services may include program management, maintenance of on-site medical records and employee recruitment, scheduling, continuing education and quality assurance, medical audits, credentialing, and clinical program development activities.
The companys competitors include Correctional Medical Services and Wexford Health Sources, Inc.
America Service Group Inc. was founded in 1978.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERICA SERVICE GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICA SERVICE GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICA SERVICE GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICA SERVICE GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICA SERVICE GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. America Service Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of America Service Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of America Service Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. America Service Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. America Service Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICA SERVICE GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICA SERVICE GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERICA SERVICE GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERICA SERVICE GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERICA SERVICE GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERICA SERVICE GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
America Service Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
America Service Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
America Service Group Inc. Major Shareholders
America Service Group Inc. History
America Service Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
America Service Group Inc. Offices and Representations
America Service Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
America Service Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
America Service Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
America Service Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
America Service Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
America Service Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
America Service Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
America Service Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
America Service Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
America Service Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
America Service Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
America Service Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?