- The report contains detailed information about Alfresa Holdings Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alfresa Holdings Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alfresa Holdings Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alfresa Holdings Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alfresa Holdings Corp. business.
About Alfresa Holdings Corp.
Alfresa Holdings Corp. (the company) was established in 2003. The company provides a full-line assortment made by all pharmaceutical producers to the customers. The company will proceed with various business developments related to the medical care and healthcare with pharmaceutical wholesaling as the core business.
The company provides customer support from the perspective of distribution of goods and distribution of information by supplying high quality information related to pharmaceuticals, in addition to pharmaceutical merchandises, in a timely and appropriate manner.
Azwell Inc. and Fukujin Co., Ltd. established the joint holding company, Alfresa Holdings Corporation. Both Azwell Inc. and Fukujin Co., Ltd. have been engaged in an extensive development of businesses in the fields of medical and nursing cares as healthcare purveyors.
AZWELL Inc. was formed in 1939. AZWELL INC.s business activities include wholesale of pharmaceuticals, diagnostic reagents, medical devices and devices, etc.; Manufacture and sales of pharmaceuticals, diagnostic reagents, surgical sutures, medical devices, etc.; and Import and export of pharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical materials, chemical products, medical devices, surgical sutures, etc.
NESCO Surgical Suture: NESCO Surgical Suture, excellent quality surgical suture, is available with various kinds of suture and needle combinations. Suture bulk materials are also available for the surgical suture manufacturers.
AZWELL Auto PAF-AH: AZWELL Auto PAF-AH, which is an accurate and convenient assay kit for the estimation of serum or plasma PAF-AH activity, is available now. It is the first available PAF-AH assay kit, which does not require both radioisotopes or any pretreatment of sample because it is unaffected by albumin and a variety of esterases in sample. It can also be used with an automatic analyzer, so the customer can estimate the activities of hundreds of samples for an hour.
Fukujin Co., Ltd
Fukujin Co., Ltd. was founded in 1938, Fukujin is a wholesaler of pharmaceutical products.
Pharmaceuticals Delivery: Fukujin is a wholesaler, which handles ethical and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals, diagnostic agents, medical equipment and medical materials produced by approximately 300 manufacturers both in Japan and overseas. Fukujin offers a fast and precise delivery service to its customers, who consist of hospitals, general practitioners, and licensed pharmacists.
Information Support Service: In addition to operating a pharmaceuticals information website and a magazine, Fukujin has also established channels to provide feedback on pharmaceutical products from hospitals and clinics to the drug manufacturers. Fukujin's role in information dissemination, centered on the efforts of the Fukujin Customer Support Center, is highly regarded among medical practitioners.
Consulting: Fukujin is ready to provide advice on everything from the startup of new hospitals and other facilities, through administration improvement programs and all matters related to spinning off drug dispensing operations. Fukujin also provides detailed support in the field of management through various seminar and lecture programs.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALFRESA HOLDINGS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALFRESA HOLDINGS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALFRESA HOLDINGS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALFRESA HOLDINGS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALFRESA HOLDINGS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alfresa Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alfresa Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alfresa Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alfresa Holdings Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alfresa Holdings Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALFRESA HOLDINGS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALFRESA HOLDINGS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALFRESA HOLDINGS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALFRESA HOLDINGS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALFRESA HOLDINGS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALFRESA HOLDINGS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alfresa Holdings Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alfresa Holdings Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alfresa Holdings Corp. Major Shareholders
Alfresa Holdings Corp. History
Alfresa Holdings Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alfresa Holdings Corp. Offices and Representations
Alfresa Holdings Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alfresa Holdings Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alfresa Holdings Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Alfresa Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Alfresa Holdings Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alfresa Holdings Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alfresa Holdings Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alfresa Holdings Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Alfresa Holdings Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Alfresa Holdings Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alfresa Holdings Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alfresa Holdings Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?