- The report contains detailed information about Alere Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alere Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alere Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alere Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alere Inc. business.
About Alere Inc.
Alere Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of consumer and professional medical diagnostic products.
The company operates in the following segments: Professional Diagnostics, Health Management, and Consumer Diagnostics.
Products and Services
Professional diagnostics are designed to assist medical professionals in both preventative and interventional medicine, and include testing and monitoring performed in hospitals and doctors offices and testing and monitoring done at home at the direction of the medical professional, or through patient self-testing.
Professional diagnostic products provide for qualitative or quantitative analysis of a patients body fluids or tissue for evidence of a specific medical condition, disease state or toxicological state or to measure response to therapy.
Within professional diagnostics, the company focuses on point-of-care, rapid diagnostic testing and health monitoring and the developing patient self-testing market. The point-of-care market for rapid diagnostic products consists primarily of small and medium size laboratories and testing locations, such as physician office laboratories, specialized mobile clinics, emergency rooms and some rapid-response laboratories in larger medical centers. The companys professional diagnostic products test for approximately 100 disease states and conditions and include point-of-care and laboratory tests in the following areas:
Cardiology: The company offers Triage, Cholestech LDX and INRatio product. The Triage system consists of a portable fluorometer that interprets consumable test devices for cardiovascular conditions, as well as the detection of certain drugs of abuse. The Triage cardiovascular tests include the following:
Triage BNP Test: An immunoassay that measures B-type Natriuretic Peptide (BNP) in whole blood or plasma, used as an aid in the diagnosis and assessment of severity of heart failure. The test is also used for the risk stratification of patients with acute coronary syndrome and heart failure. The company also offers a version of the Triage BNP Test for use on Beckman Coulter lab analyzers.
Triage Cardiac Panel: An immunoassay for the quantitative determination of CK-MB, myoglobin and troponin I in whole blood or plasma, used as an aid in the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction.
Triage CardioProfilER Panel: An immunoassay for use as an aid in the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction, the diagnosis and assessment of severity of congestive heart failure, risk stratification of patients with acute coronary syndromes and risk stratification of patients with heart failure.
Triage Profiler Shortness of Breath (S.O.B.) Panel: An immunoassay for use as an aid in the diagnosis of myocardial infarction, the diagnosis and assessment of severity of congestive heart failure, the assessment and evaluation of patients suspected of having disseminated intravascular coagulation and thromboembolic events, including pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis, and the risk stratification of patients with acute coronary syndromes.
Triage D-Dimer Test: An immunoassay for use as an aid in the assessment and evaluation of patients suspected of having disseminated intravascular coagulation or thromboembolic events, including pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis.
The Cholestech LDX System is a point-of-care monitor of blood cholesterol and related lipids which is used to test patients at risk of, or suffering from, heart disease and related conditions. The Cholestech LDX System makes it possible to provide a complete lipid profile with tests for total cholesterol (TC), HDL & LDL cholesterol, triglycerides, and glucose (GLU), as well as tests for ALT and AST (for liver enzyme monitoring), and high sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP). The Cholestech LDX System can also provide coronary heart disease risk assessment from the patients results as measured on the lipid profile cassette.
The INRatio System is a hand-held blood coagulation monitoring system for use by patients and healthcare professionals in the management of warfarin, a comm
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALERE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALERE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALERE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALERE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALERE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alere Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alere Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alere Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alere Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alere Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALERE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALERE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALERE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALERE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALERE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALERE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alere Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alere Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alere Inc. Major Shareholders
Alere Inc. History
Alere Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alere Inc. Offices and Representations
Alere Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alere Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alere Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Alere Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Alere Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alere Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alere Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alere Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Alere Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Alere Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alere Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alere Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?