- The report contains detailed information about AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation business.
About AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation develops advanced polymer materials, which provide critical characteristics in the design and development of medical devices. The companys biomaterials are used in devices that are designed for treating a range of anatomical sites and disease states.
The company manufactures and sells its custom polymers under the trade names ChronoFilm, ChronoFlex, ChronoThane, ChronoPrene, ChronoSil, HydroThane, and PolyBlend. It also manufactures and sells its proprietary HydroThane polymers to medical device manufacturers that are evaluating HydroThane for use in their products. It also manufactures specialty hydrophilic polyurethanes that are primarily sold to customers as part of arrangements.
Materials Science Technology
The company manufactures polymeric materials with a range of physical and biological properties. Its polymers are available with various hardness and mechanical strengths and possess characteristics, such as biodurability, biocompatibility, lubricity, and antimicrobial properties. These polymeric materials may be used as structural engineering polymers or as coatings for metallic and polymeric surfaces. The company has license and sublicense rights for the use of polyurethane patents and related technology for the development, manufacture, and sale of implantable medical devices and biodurable polymer material.
CardioPass Synthetic Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (SynCAB)
The company has developed its 4mm and 5mm SynCAB grafts using specialized ChronoFlex polyurethane materials designed to provide improved performance in the treatment of arterial disorders.
The company was founded in 1993. It was formerly known as CardioTech International, Inc. and changed its name to AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADVANSOURCE BIOMATERIALS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADVANSOURCE BIOMATERIALS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADVANSOURCE BIOMATERIALS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADVANSOURCE BIOMATERIALS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADVANSOURCE BIOMATERIALS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ADVANSOURCE BIOMATERIALS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADVANSOURCE BIOMATERIALS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADVANSOURCE BIOMATERIALS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADVANSOURCE BIOMATERIALS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADVANSOURCE BIOMATERIALS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADVANSOURCE BIOMATERIALS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation Major Shareholders
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation History
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation Offices and Representations
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?