- The report contains detailed information about Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation business.
About Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation engages in the production and distribution of medical isotopes and medical isotope technologies.
The company offers a range of medical isotopes, as well as in vivo delivery systems to aid medical practitioners and medical researchers in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, such as cancer, heart disease, neurological disorders, and various other medical conditions.
The company offers worldwide distribution of O-18 enriched water and a range of other stable isotopes. Its product line of stable isotopes includes various elements: Antimony, Barium, Cadmium, Calcium, Cerium, Chromium, Copper, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Gallium, Germanium, Hafnium, Indium, Iron, Krypton, Lanthanum, Lead, Lutetium, Magnesium, Mercury, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Nickel, Osmium, Palladium, Platinum, Potassium, Rhenium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Samarium, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Strontium, Sulphur, Tellurium, Thallium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Vanadium, Xenon, Ytterbium, Zinc, and Zirconium.
The companys products are used in connection with positron emission tomography (PET). Isotopes identified by PET include radiopharmaceutical Fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG), a sugar compound that is labeled with radioactive fluoride.
F-18 FDG: The company offers regional distribution of F-18 FDG from its Kennewick, WA production facility. Other regional production facilities are planned throughout the U.S. and abroad, including Los Angeles, Oahu, Idaho and Montana.
F-18: The company offers regional distribution of F-18 from its Kennewick, WA production facility. Other regional production facilities are planned throughout the U.S. and abroad. This is the primary PET imaging isotope. It is used for medical and diagnostic purposes, such as cancer detection, heart imaging, and brain imaging.
Iodine-124: This is a radiotracer primarily used in PET imaging and to create images of human thyroid. Other treatment uses include apoptosis, cancer biotherapy, glioma, heart disease, mediastinal micrometastases, and thyroid cancer.
Indium-111: The company offers In-111 Chloride bulk solution for U.S. distribution. This radio chemical is used for infection imaging, cancer treatments, and tracer studies.
Strontium-82: This is used as a myocardial imaging agent, early detection of coronary artery disease, PET imaging, and blood flow tracers.
Germanium-68: It is used for study of thrombosis and atherosclerosis, PET imaging, detection of pancreatic cancer, and attenuation correction.
Actinium-225: This is used for research in therapy of leukemia and other cancers. It holds great promise for treating HIV/AIDS.
Strontium-82/Rubidium-82 generators: This is used as a myocardial imaging agent, early detection of coronary artery disease, PET imaging, and blood flow tracers.
Germanium-68/Gallium-68 generators: It is used for study of thrombosis and atherosclerosis, PET imaging, detection of pancreatic cancer, and attenuation correction.
Actinium-225/Bismuth-213 generators: Actinium-225 is the parent of Bismuth-213, an isotope, which has been used in animal trials to kill human HIV virus. Bismuth-213 has been used in human clinical trials for the treatment of Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).
The company intends to offer the following isotopes:
Carbon-11: This is used in cancer diagnosis/staging. Radiotracer in PET scans to study normal/abnormal brain functions related to various drug addictions and is also used to evaluate disease, such as Alzheimers, epilepsy, Parkinsons, and heart disease.
Cobalt-57: This is used for gamma camera calibration. Also used as radiotracer in research and a source for X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy.
Copper-64: This is used for PET scanning, planar imaging, SPECT imaging, dosimetry studies, cerebral, and myocardial blood flow. This isotope is used in stem cell research, and cancer treatments.
Iodine-123: This is used in brain, thyroid, kidney, and myocardial imaging, cerebral blood flow (ideal for imaging), and neurological disease (Alzheimer's).
Molybdenum-99 / Technitium 99: It is the favored choice among medical professionals because its chemical properties allow it to be bonded to different chemical materials, thus allowing use for various diagnoses.
Thallium-201: This is used in clinical cardiology, heart imaging, myocardial perfusion studies and cellular dosimetry.
The companys customers include a range of hospitals, universities, research centers and national laboratories, in addition to academic and government institutions. These customers are located in major U.S. and international markets. The company is also working with United Pharmacy Partners Inc (UPPI). UPPI has a network of approximately 120 nuclear pharmacies within the United States.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADVANCED MEDICAL ISOTOPE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADVANCED MEDICAL ISOTOPE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADVANCED MEDICAL ISOTOPE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADVANCED MEDICAL ISOTOPE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADVANCED MEDICAL ISOTOPE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ADVANCED MEDICAL ISOTOPE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADVANCED MEDICAL ISOTOPE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADVANCED MEDICAL ISOTOPE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADVANCED MEDICAL ISOTOPE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADVANCED MEDICAL ISOTOPE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADVANCED MEDICAL ISOTOPE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Major Shareholders
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation History
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Offices and Representations
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?