- The report contains detailed information about Addus HomeCare Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Addus HomeCare Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Addus HomeCare Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Addus HomeCare Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Addus HomeCare Corp. business.
About Addus HomeCare Corp.
Addus HomeCare Corporation provides a range of social and medical services. The companys services include personal care and assistance with activities of daily living, skilled nursing and rehabilitative therapies, and adult day care. It provides services through approximately 120 locations across 16 states to 23,000 consumers.
The company operates business through two segments, Home & Community Services and Home Health Services. Home & community services are social, or non-medical, in nature and include assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, personal hygiene and medication reminders, and other activities of daily living. Home health services are medical in nature and include physical, occupational and speech therapy, as well as skilled nursing.
Services by segment
Home & community services assist consumers, who would otherwise be at risk of placement in a long-term care institution, with activities of daily living. Home health services provide restorative measures to consumers with chronic diseases or after hospitalization.
Home & Community Services
Home & Community services segment provides a range of services primarily in consumers homes on an as-needed, hourly basis, mostly to older adults and younger disabled persons. Home & community services segment primarily involves providing assistance with activities of daily living. These services, provided by para-professional staff such as homecare aides, are of a social rather than medical nature, and include personal care, home support services and adult day care.
Personal care and home support services are provided to consumers who are unable to independently perform some or all of their activities of daily living. The companys services are needed when assistance from family or community members is insufficient or where caregiver respite is needed. Personal care services include bathing, grooming, mouth care, skin care, assistance with feeding and dressing and medication reminders. Home support services include meal planning and preparation, housekeeping and transportation services.
The company also operates five adult day centers in Illinois, including one center acquired on January 1, 2010. Adult day centers provide an integrated program of skilled and support services and designated health services for adults in a community-based group setting. Services provided by adult day centers include social activities, transportation services to and from the centers, the provision of meals and snacks, personal care and therapeutic activities such as exercise and cognitive interaction. Most of the companys home & community services are provided pursuant to agreements with state and local governmental social and aging service agencies.
Home Health Services
Services provided to consumers by home health services segment are prescribed by a physician following an in-home nursing assessment or a consumers discharge from a hospital, skilled nursing facility, rehabilitation center or other institutional setting. Services may be provided in lieu of, or delay the need for, hospitalization. Home health services are provided on an intermittent basis to consumers who are typically unable to leave their homes without considerable effort. Home health services are provided by skilled nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, medical social workers and home health aides. The company provides these services to the homebound elderly, adult infirm and children, including the high-risk pediatric population.
The company provides home health services after an acute illness or surgical intervention, or after an exacerbation or worsening of a chronic disorder that requires hospitalization or other institutionalization. These services include disease management instruction, wound care, occupational and speech therapy, risk assessment and prevention and education. The company has also developed disease-specific plans for consumers with diabetes, congestive heart failure, post-orthopedic surgery or injury and respiratory diseases.
The companys customers are individuals with special needs who are at risk of hospitalization or institutionalization, such as the elderly, chronically ill and disabled. The companys payor clients include federal, state and local governmental agencies, the Veterans Health Administration, commercial insurers, and private individuals.
Addus HomeCare Corporation was founded in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADDUS HOMECARE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADDUS HOMECARE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADDUS HOMECARE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADDUS HOMECARE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADDUS HOMECARE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Addus HomeCare Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Addus HomeCare Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Addus HomeCare Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Addus HomeCare Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Addus HomeCare Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADDUS HOMECARE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADDUS HOMECARE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADDUS HOMECARE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADDUS HOMECARE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADDUS HOMECARE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADDUS HOMECARE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Addus HomeCare Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Addus HomeCare Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Addus HomeCare Corp. Major Shareholders
Addus HomeCare Corp. History
Addus HomeCare Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Addus HomeCare Corp. Offices and Representations
Addus HomeCare Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Addus HomeCare Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Addus HomeCare Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Addus HomeCare Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Addus HomeCare Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Addus HomeCare Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Addus HomeCare Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Addus HomeCare Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Addus HomeCare Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Addus HomeCare Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Addus HomeCare Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Addus HomeCare Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?