- The report contains detailed information about Accuray Incorporated that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Accuray Incorporated. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Accuray Incorporated financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Accuray Incorporated competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Accuray Incorporated business.
About Accuray Incorporated
Accuray Incorporated engages in the development and sale of intelligent robotic radiosurgery system, the CyberKnife system, which is designed to treat solid tumors in the body as an alternative to traditional surgery.
The CyberKnife system combines continuous image-guidance technology with a linear accelerator mounted on a computer-controlled manipulator arm to deliver high doses of radiation to a tumor from various different directions. Its linac is a radiation treatment device that uses microwaves to accelerate electrons to create high-energy X-ray beams to destroy the tumor. The CyberKnife system tracks, detects and corrects for tumor and patient movement in real-time during the procedure, enabling delivery of precise, high dose radiation typically with sub-millimeter accuracy.
As of June 30, 2009, 176 CyberKnife systems were installed: 115 in the Americas, 2 of which are pursuant to its shared ownership program, 43 in Asia and 18 in Europe.
Treatment of inoperable or surgically complex tumors: The CyberKnife system can be used to target tumors that cannot be treated with traditional surgical techniques because of their location, number, size, shape or proximity to vital tissues or organs, or because of the age or health of the patient. The CyberKnife system's intelligent robotics are designed to enable the delivery of radiation doses that conform closely to the shape of the tumor.
Treatment of tumors throughout the body: The CyberKnife system provides treatment planning and image-guided radiosurgery for tumors in the body where radiation treatment is indicated. Unlike frame-based radiosurgery systems, which are limited to treating brain tumors, the CyberKnife system is being used for the treatment of primary and metastatic tumors outside the brain, including tumors on or near the spine and in the lung, liver, prostate and pancreas.
Real-time tracking of tumor movement: The CyberKnife system is designed to enable the treatment of tumors that might change position due to tumor and patient movement during treatment. Its Synchrony motion tracking system enables treatment of tumors that move with respiration.
Synchrony respiratory tracking system: The CyberKnife system employs a proprietary motion tracking system called Synchrony, for targeting tumors that move during respiration. Synchrony software and hardware correlate tumor movement due to respiration with the CyberKnife system treatment beam allowing it to continuously track the tumor as it moves throughout the respiratory cycle.
Xsight Spine Tracking System: The Xsight Spine Tracking System utilizes skeletal structures to automatically locate and track tumors with sub-millimeter accuracy.
RoboCouch patient positioning system: Fully integrated with the CyberKnife system, the RoboCouch intelligently positions the patient to the planned treatment position with unprecedented accuracy. The versatility of the RoboCouch allows for automated patient positioning prior to treatment.
Xchange robotic collimator changer: The Xchange robotic collimator changer automatically exchanges secondary collimators, which determine the radiation beam size, during the treatment. The use of multiple collimators can enable faster treatments than the use of a single collimator.
Iris variable aperture collimator: The IRIS variable aperture collimator enables delivery of beams in 12 sizes with a single collimator. IRIS is offered in conjunction with the Xchange robotic collimator changer.
4D Treatment Optimization and Planning System: The companys 4D Treatment Optimization and Planning System optimizes treatment by taking into account the movement of the tumor, as well as the movement and deformation, or change in shape, of the surrounding tissue, thereby minimizing margins and radiation exposure to healthy tissue.
InTempo Adaptive Imaging System: The companys InTempo System is a time-based target tracking technology used to compensate for intrafraction prostate motion during treatment delivery.
MultiPlan treatment planning system: The companys proprietary intuitive planning system called MultiPlan is designed for radiosurgery and includes a standard comp
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACCURAY INCORPORATED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACCURAY INCORPORATED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACCURAY INCORPORATED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACCURAY INCORPORATED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACCURAY INCORPORATED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Accuray Incorporated Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Accuray Incorporated and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Accuray Incorporated and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Accuray Incorporated Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Accuray Incorporated Industry Position Analysis
6. ACCURAY INCORPORATED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACCURAY INCORPORATED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACCURAY INCORPORATED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACCURAY INCORPORATED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACCURAY INCORPORATED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACCURAY INCORPORATED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Accuray Incorporated Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Accuray Incorporated Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Accuray Incorporated Major Shareholders
Accuray Incorporated History
Accuray Incorporated Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Accuray Incorporated Offices and Representations
Accuray Incorporated SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Accuray Incorporated Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Accuray Incorporated Capital Market Snapshot
Accuray Incorporated Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Accuray Incorporated Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Accuray Incorporated Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Accuray Incorporated Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Accuray Incorporated 1-year Stock Charts
Accuray Incorporated 5-year Stock Charts
Accuray Incorporated vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Accuray Incorporated vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Accuray Incorporated Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?