- The report contains detailed information about XOMA Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for XOMA Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The XOMA Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes XOMA Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of XOMA Ltd. business.
About XOMA Ltd.
XOMA Ltd., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and manufacture of therapeutic antibodies designed to treat inflammatory, autoimmune, infectious and oncological diseases.
XOMA 052: The companys primary product candidate is XOMA 052, a potent monoclonal antibody with the potential to improve the treatment of patients with various diseases. XOMA 052 is a humanized IgG2 antibody with a half-life of 22 days.
In 2009, the company announced the initiation of its Phase 2 clinical program for XOMA 052 in Type 2 diabetes, Type 1 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. XOMA owns worldwide rights to the antibody and related intellectual property.
XOMA 3AB: It is an antibody drug candidate designed for the treatment of botulism poisoning, a potentially deadly muscle paralyzing disease. Its anti-botulism program is the first of its kind to combine multiple human antibodies to target a range of the most toxic botulinum toxins, including the three most toxic serotypes of botulism, Types A, B, and E. The antibodies are designed to bind to each toxin and enhance the clearance of the toxin from the body.
Preclinical Product Pipeline: The companys preclinical product pipeline include internal discovery programs, product development collaborations with other pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
XOMA partners with organizations in research and development of new antibody products.
Therapeutic Antibodies with Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (Takeda): Takeda is a partner for therapeutic monoclonal antibody discovery and development against multiple targets selected by them. In 2009, the company expanded its existing collaboration to provide Takeda with access to multiple antibody technologies, including a suite of research and development technologies and integrated information and data management systems.
Therapeutic Antibodies with Merck/Schering-Plough: Merck/Schering-Plough is a partner for therapeutic monoclonal antibody discovery and development against multiple targets selected by them.
Therapeutic Antibodies with Novartis AG (Novartis): In 2008, the company entered into a Manufacturing and Technology Transfer Agreement with Novartis. Under this agreement, XOMA has been engaged by Novartis to perform research and development, process development, manufacturing and technology transfer activities with respect to the ongoing product programs controlled by Novartis under the restructured product development collaboration.
LUCENTIS (ranibizumab injection) by Genentech, Inc., a wholly owned member of the Roche Group (Genentech): LUCENTIS is an antibody fragment against Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor for the treatment of neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration. It is the marketed therapeutic product manufactured under a license using the companys bacterial cell expression technology.
RAPTIVA (efalizumab) with Genentech, Inc. (Genentech): RAPTIVA is a humanized therapeutic monoclonal antibody, designed to provide long-term control of chronic moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis.
In 2009, the company entered into an antibody discovery collaboration with Arana Therapeutics Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cephalon, Inc. (Arana), involving multiple proprietary XOMA antibody research and development technologies, including a new antibody phage display library and a suite of integrated information and data management systems.
In 2009, the company entered into antibody discovery collaboration with Kaketsuken, a Japanese research foundation, involving multiple proprietary XOMA antibody research and development technologies, including an antibody phage display library and a suite of integrated information and data management systems.
UCB Celltech, a branch of UCB, utilized the companys bacterial cell expression technology under license in the development of CIMZIA for the treatment of moderate-to-severe Crohns disease in adults who have not responded to conventional therapies and for the treatment of moderate-to-severe rheumatoid arthritis in adults. CIMZIA was approved by the FDA in 2008 for the treatment of Crohns disease and in 2009 for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. CIMZIA was approved in Canada for the treatment of moderate-to-severe rheumatoid arthritis in adults in 2009.
The companys competitors include Amgen, Inc.; Biovitrum AB; Cytos Biotechnology AG; Eli Lilly and Company; Novartis AG; Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Cangene Corporation; Emergent BioSolutions, Inc.; Abbott Laboratories; and Johnson & Johnson.
XOMA Ltd. was founded in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. XOMA LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. XOMA LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. XOMA LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. XOMA LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. XOMA LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. XOMA Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of XOMA Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of XOMA Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. XOMA Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. XOMA Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. XOMA LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. XOMA LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. XOMA LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. XOMA LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. XOMA LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. XOMA LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
XOMA Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
XOMA Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
XOMA Ltd. Major Shareholders
XOMA Ltd. History
XOMA Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
XOMA Ltd. Offices and Representations
XOMA Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
XOMA Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
XOMA Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
XOMA Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
XOMA Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
XOMA Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
XOMA Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
XOMA Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
XOMA Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
XOMA Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
XOMA Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
XOMA Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?