- The report contains detailed information about WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. business.
About WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc.
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device research and development outsourcing company in the Peoples Republic of China and the United States. The company provides a portfolio of laboratory and manufacturing services throughout the R&D process to its customers, which include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
The company operates through two segments, including Laboratory services and Manufacturing service
Laboratory Services Segment
This segment offers laboratory services for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies. Laboratory services for pharmaceutical companies include discovery and medicinal chemistry, analytical chemistry, discovery biology, safety pharmacology, DMPK/ADME, bioanalytical services, process research, formulation and toxicology. All of the AppTec testing business is included in laboratory services, which include biologics and medical device testing and manufacturing services.
The company provides an integrated portfolio of pharmaceutical services.
Discovery Chemistry: The companys discovery chemistry services include: custom chemical synthesis, including the synthesis of intermediates, benchmark compounds, analogues for the support of medicinal chemistry programs and compound libraries. These services include the design and synthesis of focused libraries and custom analogues based on computational models and structure-based drug design.
Analytical Chemistry: The companys analytical chemistry group provides purification and separation services to support discovery and process chemistry. Services include chiral separation, chromatography separation, purification, natural product purification, physical property determination and isolation and analysis of impurities.
Discovery Biology: The company develops molecular and cellular assays to test chemical compounds that it synthesize for biological activity. Biochemical and cell-based assays examine the activity of small-molecule compounds at receptors, enzymes, ion channels and signal transaction pathways.
Medicinal Chemistry: After synthesized compounds are screened in biological assays to identify hits that indicate desired biological activities, its integrated services in medicinal chemistry, including teams of biologists and scientists specializing in DMPK/ADME, identify lead compounds. The companys medicinal chemists optimize those leadsfor example, by altering a molecules structure to improve its potency, selectivity, pharmacokinetics, efficacy and safety.
DMPK/ADME: The company performs DMPK and ADME services to gain information about how the human body changes a drug physically and impacts its action, including its efficacy and toxicity. It offers in vivo pharmacokinetic studies in mammals by measuring drug concentrations in a range of biological matrices, including blood, urine, bile, cerebrospinal fluid and tissues. The companys in vitro ADME profiling services include analyzing the metabolic stability and permeability of drug candidates, interactions with transporters, drug-drug interactions and plasma protein binding. Its metabolite identification services include metabolite profiling, characterization and structure elucidation; bulk metabolite isolation and purification; synthesis of authentic standards of metabolites and pharmacokinetic evaluation of parent and metabolites in preclinical and clinical samples. The company also performs pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic modeling studies in various rodent efficacy models, including cancer, central nervous system disorders and metabolic diseases.
Safety Pharmacology: The companys safety pharmacology services help to identify toxicity issues in drug compounds at the discovery stage, before preclinical and clinical testing. Its electrophysiology testing of hERG and other cardiac ion channels identifies issues of cardiosafety for compounds in various stages of discovery and development. The companys in vitro biochemical and cell-based assays provide useful information on compounds pharmacology. Its toxicology tes
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WUXI PHARMATECH (CAYMAN) INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WUXI PHARMATECH (CAYMAN) INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WUXI PHARMATECH (CAYMAN) INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WUXI PHARMATECH (CAYMAN) INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WUXI PHARMATECH (CAYMAN) INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WUXI PHARMATECH (CAYMAN) INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WUXI PHARMATECH (CAYMAN) INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WUXI PHARMATECH (CAYMAN) INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WUXI PHARMATECH (CAYMAN) INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WUXI PHARMATECH (CAYMAN) INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WUXI PHARMATECH (CAYMAN) INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Major Shareholders
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. History
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Offices and Representations
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?