- The report contains detailed information about Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company business.
About Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company, a biopharmaceutical company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the development and marketing of viruses/viral vectors, bio-medicines, external diagnostic reagents, prophylactic vaccines for humans, and oral dosage forms of traditional Chinese medicine.
Hepatitis C virus produced in vitro: The company engages in developing a hepatitis C vaccine primarily in China. It has achieved a production scale level of 10,000 ml of concentrated material per month.
Elisa Kits for HCV antibody detection: The company engages in the development of ELISA test for HCV antibodies. The mechanism of this kit is that the specific HCV antigens in the kit would be recognized by the corresponding HCV antibodies in patient blood.
Anti-HCV Medicines: The company has developed an anti HCV drug-screening assay based on its in vitro cell culture system. It has started the primary screening stage.
HCV Human Vaccine: There are two types of vaccines, activated (live virus which would not replicate or be pathogenic) and inactivated (components of actual virus). The company is developing an attenuated live HCV vaccine using replication-deficient HCV virus and has the support of 863 grants from Chinese government.
Over the Counter Medicines: In addition to research and development of biological products, the company is also involved in the development and manufacture of over-the-counter (OTC) Traditional Chinese Medicines (TCM), synthetic medicines, and functional foods. The company owns 36 medicines with National Drug Production Licenses and 6 functional foods with National Food Production Licenses approved by SFDA. These various medicines include liver-care medicines, anti-inflammation medicines, anti-cold medicines, cough suppressant, vitamins, and other nutrient supplements.
Medical Devices and Other Medical Products Distributed for Other Companies: The company, through its subsidiaries, distributes medical products from international biological and pharmaceutical companies on Chinas market.
Anti-HCV Medicine Screen: The company established an anti HCV drug-screening assay based on its in vitro cell culture system and has started the primary screening of anti-HCV medicines.
GMP-Compliant Medical Products Production: The companys GMP manufacturing facility provides an opportunity to commercialize products licensed from third-parties and developed through collaborations. It plans to manufacture various other diagnostic product, pharmaceutical chemicals, and oral dosage forms for various foreign companies through original equipment manufacturer (OEM) relationships.
The companys various suppliers include Sigma; Gibco; Shenzhen Jincanhua Enterprise Co., Ltd.; Shaanxi Ruibo Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.; Shaanxi Daxin Suye Co., Ltd.; Xian Raw Chinese Traditional Medicine Supply Company; Wuningxian Linquan Capicule Co., Ltd.; Xian Ruikang Rubber Manufacturing Co., Ltd; and Shaanxi Guoyi New Special Medicine Co., Ltd.
The companys potential customers would include hospitals, pharmacies, and research institutes.
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WORLDWIDE BIOTECH & PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WORLDWIDE BIOTECH & PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WORLDWIDE BIOTECH & PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WORLDWIDE BIOTECH & PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WORLDWIDE BIOTECH & PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company Industry Position Analysis
6. WORLDWIDE BIOTECH & PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WORLDWIDE BIOTECH & PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WORLDWIDE BIOTECH & PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WORLDWIDE BIOTECH & PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WORLDWIDE BIOTECH & PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WORLDWIDE BIOTECH & PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company Major Shareholders
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company History
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company Offices and Representations
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company Capital Market Snapshot
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company 1-year Stock Charts
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company 5-year Stock Charts
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?