- The report contains detailed information about Vivakor, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vivakor, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vivakor, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vivakor, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vivakor, Inc. business.
About Vivakor, Inc.
Vivakor, Inc., a transdisciplinary biomedical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of a range of medical devices and pharmaceuticals to improve human health. The company also performs contract research services and development in molecular biology and devices engineering.
Product Research Divisions
Molecular Medicine: This division centers on the development of biologically relevant molecules, tests and methods and their application in the practice of medicine.
The company is translating systems biology (genomics, proteomics, metabalomics) insights of the molecular and cellular basis of disease into commercializable theranostic (diagnostic/therapeutic) products.
Electro-Optics: This division focuses on the development of biomedical and related consumer products that incorporate optical and electronic engineering. The company designs, builds, and tests various new electro-optic devices to reach previously un-served or underserved areas of the biomedical device market. Products being developed in this area include VivaSight- a digital photorefractor that is intended to modernize child vision screening; a label free multiplexed clinical biomolecular sensor (CBS) for the detection and diagnosis of human conditions (cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular disease, metabolic disorders, auto immune, and inflammatory diseases); multi-spectral imaging devices to examine burn degree and cutaneous melanoma; and an optic technology platform to identify or indicate the potential of a middle ear infection.
Biological Handling: The company is developing commercial products for cryogengenic preservation, and storage through its VivaThermic Cryovials.
Natural and Formulary Products: This division developed two bioactive beverages in the nutraceutical/supplement space, VivaBlend and VivaBoost. In 2009, Vivakor entered into an agreement with Regeneca International, Inc. giving Regeneca the rights to distribute VivaBoost in the direct-to-consumer market (VivaBoost is to be distributed by Regeneca its RegeneBlend product).
Contract Research Services
The company performs contract research and development. This includes contracts to perform several studies to investigate and validate topical product claims.
Clinical Biomolecular Sensor (CBS) Technology: The companys CBS technology design is based on the ability to enable clinicians and scientists to detect biological molecules (DNA, RNA, protein) simultaneously and in parallel.
SLICES: The companys acquisition of HealthAmericas SLICES technology would provide a technology platform for optimization and adaptation by its scientists.
VivaSight (Digital PhotoRefractor or DPR): The company has developed a device that it would modernize screening of pre-verbal and pre-literate children for ocular disorders. This type of screening is increasingly required by state governments prior to enrollment in the public school system. Its scientists are collaborating with physicians and clinicians at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences to develop a clinic-ready device.
VivaThermic CryoVial Technology: The company develops the technologies required for the cryopreservation of biological samples with improved recovery of viable cells post-cryopreservation.
Cryopsy Device. The companys Cryopsy would freeze the tissue specimens to cryogenic temperature below minus 132 degrees Celsius immediately after tumor excision and then transfer the tissue specimens directly to the specimen holder embedded in the freezing chamber. This product is in Phase I of the development process.
VivaBlend: The companys balanced blend of approximately 18 different sources of phytochemical extracts from antioxidant bioactive fruits and vegetables tested by the USDA that can be added to various consumer foods, drinks, and nutraceuticals as a daily source of antioxidants and other critical bioactive phytochemicals.
VivaBoost: VivaBoost is a nutraceutical, bioactive beverage enriched with phytochemicals and antioxidants.
VivaGastroProtect: This is a proprietary brand of dietary supplements to be used for the protection of the digestive system, as well as for the prevention of infection and associated gastric ulcers. This product is in Phase I of the development process.
VivAuris: This is a device able to detect possible ear infection and transmit results of an improving or diminishing condition. This product is in Phase II of the development process.
VivaGlobin: This device enables a researcher or clinician to measure and track skin redness for anemia and cutaneous hemoglobin detection. This product is in Phase II of the development process.
VivaGrow: Vivakor is developing a vegetation health monitor. This product is in Phase I of the development process.
Vivakor, Inc. was founded in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIVAKOR, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIVAKOR, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIVAKOR, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIVAKOR, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIVAKOR, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vivakor, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vivakor, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vivakor, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vivakor, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vivakor, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VIVAKOR, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIVAKOR, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIVAKOR, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIVAKOR, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIVAKOR, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIVAKOR, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vivakor, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vivakor, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vivakor, Inc. Major Shareholders
Vivakor, Inc. History
Vivakor, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vivakor, Inc. Offices and Representations
Vivakor, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vivakor, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vivakor, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Vivakor, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Vivakor, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vivakor, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vivakor, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vivakor, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Vivakor, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Vivakor, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vivakor, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vivakor, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?