- The report contains detailed information about Vital Group Holdings Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vital Group Holdings Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vital Group Holdings Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vital Group Holdings Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vital Group Holdings Limited business.
About Vital Group Holdings Limited
Vital BioTech Holdings Ltd (the company) was established in 1998. Vital Biotech is a bio-technology company that efficiently creates and commercialises therapeutics.
The company's proprietary platform technologies developed by its Australian R&D centre are Protein Stabilisation and Delivery (PSD); Vaccine Stabilisation; and Skin Drug Delivery System (SDDS).
PROTEIN STABILISATION AND DELIVERY (PSD)
Vital BioTech has developed a patented platform technology for protein stabilization and non-injection delivery which can be applied to proteins, enzymes and probiotics. This novel process (known as micro-bioencapsulation) takes place within an air stream or nitrogen environment at 38-40¡ãC. The biological material in the liquid formulation is instantaneously immobilised onto the seed particles being fluidised. The process can yield between 2 and 3000kg of free flowing product. The encapsulated products are biologically stable and can be administered in more convenient dose forms - sublingual or nasal presentations instead of parenteral or nebulised. Sublingual and nasal delivery of products provides therapeutic responses with reduced side effects or degradation. Room temperature storage time is substantially extended, avoiding the need for refrigeration and short product expiry. The micro-bioencapsulation process avoids the expensive freeze drying process, resulting in a faster, higher yield and a lower cost production process.
Examples of biological products evaluated in the micro-bioencapsulated technology are:
Proteins: Interferon-¦Á, Hyaluronic acid, Erythropoietin (EPO), Lysozyme/Muramidase, Bromelain o Beta-galactosidase, Interleukin-1b peptide, Enzyme growth promotant: Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Lipase and Porcine somatotropin (growth hormone).
Bacteria: Lactobacilli and Bifidus.
Viruses (Avian): Newcastle Disease (ND), Infectious Bursal Disease (IBD) and Infectious Bronchitis (H120).
An extension of the PSD technology applied to live viruses. This technology allows for the replacement of freeze drying of the vaccine, extend the product shelf life at room temperature and reduce the requirement for refrigerated logistic and storage conditions.
Example of Viruses (Avian): Newcastle Disease (ND), Infectious Bursal Disease (IBD) and Infectious Bronchitis (H120).
SKIN DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM (SDDS)
Polymer membrane technology for spray-on skin patch delivery system include Water proof, Flexible, Porous, Self disintegrating, Sustained release and Non-aerosol.
Existing products marketed in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) are Opin, Osteoform and Spray-On Bandage.
Opin: interferon tablet for vaginal delivery for treatment of chronic erosive cervicitis.
New Products under development include: nasal interferon spray and sublingual EPO.
Osteoform: is a Amino acid chelated Calcium, used for prevention and treatment of Osteoporosis and calcium deficiency.
Spray-On Bandage: utilises the technology as; artificial skin membrane, vehicle for the delivery of antibacterials, applicable to chemical pharmaceutical products and is an Extension of technology to any-fungal, anti-inflammatory spray.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VITAL GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VITAL GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VITAL GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VITAL GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VITAL GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vital Group Holdings Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vital Group Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vital Group Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vital Group Holdings Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vital Group Holdings Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. VITAL GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VITAL GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VITAL GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VITAL GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VITAL GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VITAL GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vital Group Holdings Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vital Group Holdings Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vital Group Holdings Limited Major Shareholders
Vital Group Holdings Limited History
Vital Group Holdings Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vital Group Holdings Limited Offices and Representations
Vital Group Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vital Group Holdings Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vital Group Holdings Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Vital Group Holdings Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Vital Group Holdings Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vital Group Holdings Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vital Group Holdings Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vital Group Holdings Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Vital Group Holdings Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Vital Group Holdings Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vital Group Holdings Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vital Group Holdings Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?