- The report contains detailed information about ULURU Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ULURU Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ULURU Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ULURU Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ULURU Inc. business.
About ULURU Inc.
ULURU Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, engages in the development and commercialization of a range of wound care and muco-adhesive film products based on its patented Nanoflex and OraDisc drug delivery technologies to improve the outcomes for patients, health care professionals, and health care payers.
The company has used its drug delivery technology platforms to develop the following products and product candidates:
Altrazeal Transforming Powder Dressing, based on its Nanoflex technology, has the potential to change the way health care providers approach their treatment of wounds. The product is indicated for exuding wounds, such as partial thickness burns, donor sites, abrasions, surgical, acute, and chronic wounds. The powder fills and seals the wound to provide an optimal moist healing environment. The exudate is controlled through the high moisture vapor transpiration rate (MVTR) that creates a low pressure environment which holds the dressing in place.
Aphthasol and Aptheal (Amlexanox 5% Paste)
Amlexanox 5% paste is the drug approved for the treatment of canker sores. The United States rights for the sale and marketing of amlexanox 5% paste for the treatment of canker sores is licensed to Discus Dental Inc., a specialty dental company. The United Kingdom and Ireland rights for the sale and marketing of amlexanox 5% paste were initially licensed to ProStrakan. Meda AB expanded its territorial rights to include the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherland, Turkey, which were in addition to their existing territories of Scandinavia, the Baltic States, and Iceland. In addition to its license agreement with Meda AB, licensing agreements have been executed with Laboratories Esteve for Spain, Portugal and Greece; Pharmascience Inc. for Canada; EpiTan, Ltd. for Australia and New Zealand; and Orient Europharma, Co., Ltd for Taiwan, Hong-Kong, Philippines, Thailand and Singapore; and KunWha Pharmaceutical Co., LTD for South Korea. Contract Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Canada is the companys contract manufacturer for various markets, including the United States.
The company has developed an adhesive film product that is bioerodible. This technology, known as OraDisc, comprises a multi-layered film having an adhesive layer, an optional pre-formed film layer, and a coated backing layer. OraDisc A is initially developed as a drug delivery system to treat canker sores with the same active ingredient (amlexanox) that is used in Aphthasol paste. Discus Dental is marketing Aphthasol in the United States.
The company has an expanded European agreement with Meda AB, Sweden for OraDisc A and Aphthasol (5% amlexanox) paste for distribution into major European markets. It executed a licensing and supply agreement with KunWha Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd for OraDisc A and Aphthasol (5% amlexanox) paste in South Korea.
A second mucoadhesive disc product also has been developed for the treatment and management of oral pain. This product contains 15 milligrams of benzocaine which is the maximum allowable strength that falls under the classification of an OTC monograph drug. The company has executed a licensing and supply agreement for OraDisc B with Meldex International, for the territories of Europe and the Middle East.
Residerm A gel - Zindaclin (Zinc-Clindamycin)
The company has developed, in conjunction with ProStrakan, zinc clindamycin for the treatment of acne which is marketed under the trade name Zindaclin. Pursuant to a license agreement, the worldwide rights for the manufacturing, sales, and marketing of zinc clindamycin were granted to ProStrakan. ProStrakan sub-licensed to Crawford Healthcare Limited the marketing of zinc clindamycin in the United Kingdom which is sold under the trade name Zindaclin. Zindaclin is approved in various European Union countries, including the new member states and various non-European Union countries. In Spain and Italy, Zindaclin is licensed to Cantabria SA.
The company competes with a subsidiary of Sanofi-Aventis; Pfizer; a subsidiary of LOreal; and Medicis Pharmaceutical Corp.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ULURU INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ULURU INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ULURU INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ULURU INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ULURU INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ULURU Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ULURU Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ULURU Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ULURU Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ULURU Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ULURU INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ULURU INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ULURU INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ULURU INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ULURU INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ULURU INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ULURU Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ULURU Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ULURU Inc. Major Shareholders
ULURU Inc. History
ULURU Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ULURU Inc. Offices and Representations
ULURU Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ULURU Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ULURU Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ULURU Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
ULURU Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ULURU Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ULURU Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ULURU Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ULURU Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ULURU Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ULURU Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ULURU Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?