- The report contains detailed information about TTK Healthcare Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TTK Healthcare Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TTK Healthcare Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TTK Healthcare Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TTK Healthcare Ltd business.
About TTK Healthcare Ltd
TTK Healthcare Limited engages in the manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical and medical devices in India. It operates in three divisions: Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Products, and Biomedical Devices. The Pharmaceuticals division deals in herbal and allopathic formulations in various therapeutic areas. It offers calcium supplements, haematinics, cervical dilators, thrombolytic agents, rejuvenators, multimineral supplements, liver correctives, and pain management products. This segment also provides veterinary products, which include feed supplements, liver correctives, calcium and phosphorus supplements, fertility inducer, anthelmintics, antispasmodic and cervical dilators, antihistamines, trace minerals and vitamin-A supplements, antibiotics, ectoparasiticides, and cocktail enzymes for veterinarians, hatcheries, poultry farms, and dairy farms. The Consumer Products division involves in the distribution of products marketed under its own brands, including Woodwards Gripe Water, EVA range of cosmetics, Good Home range of air freshners and scrubbers, Durex and Kohinoor brand of condoms, and EVA Sun Shield skin care products. The Biomedical Devices division manufactures and distributes heart valve prosthesis; Clinimesh, a prosthesis for surgical reconstruction of thoracic and abdominal wall defects; Clinistern, a stainless steel needled suture for sternum closure; and Clinipatch, a prosthesis for surgical reconstruction of septal wall defects. The company also produces maps and map-based publications; and manufactures and markets potato and cereal based pellets in various shapes, such as wheels, tubes, sticks, 3 rings, ribbed, star, checks, chips, drops, and onion rings. TTK Healthcare Limited was incorporated in 1958 and is headquartered in Chennai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TTK HEALTHCARE LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TTK HEALTHCARE LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TTK HEALTHCARE LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TTK HEALTHCARE LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TTK HEALTHCARE LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TTK Healthcare Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TTK Healthcare Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TTK Healthcare Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TTK Healthcare Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TTK Healthcare Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. TTK HEALTHCARE LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TTK HEALTHCARE LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TTK HEALTHCARE LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TTK HEALTHCARE LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TTK HEALTHCARE LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TTK HEALTHCARE LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TTK Healthcare Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TTK Healthcare Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TTK Healthcare Ltd Major Shareholders
TTK Healthcare Ltd History
TTK Healthcare Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TTK Healthcare Ltd Offices and Representations
TTK Healthcare Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TTK Healthcare Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TTK Healthcare Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
TTK Healthcare Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
TTK Healthcare Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TTK Healthcare Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TTK Healthcare Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TTK Healthcare Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
TTK Healthcare Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
TTK Healthcare Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TTK Healthcare Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TTK Healthcare Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?