- The report contains detailed information about Transgene SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Transgene SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Transgene SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Transgene SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Transgene SA business.
About Transgene SA
Transgene S.A., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery and development of gene-based therapeutic vaccines and immunotherapy products for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases.
The companys activities include all product development stages, including research, production of clinical batches, and conducting clinical trials. The company has a partnership agreement with Roche for subsequent development of one of its products.
The companys products are designed to restore the immune systems ability to fight infectious diseases and cancer by eliminating abnormal or infected cells. They elicit new responses where conventional treatments are often only partially effective.
Product Development Programs
Primary Cutaneous Lymphoma Immunotherapy: TG1042 (Ad-IFN)
This immunotherapy product is intended for the treatment of relapsed cutaneous B-cell lymphoma (CBCL).
Precancerous Cervical Lesions Active Immunotherapy: TG4001/R3484 (MVA-HPV-IL2)
This product targets human papillomavirus type 16 (HPV 16), which is a high-risk factor in the development of precancerous cervical neoplasia and subsequently cervical cancer.
Hepatitis C Virus Active Immunotherapy: TG4040 (MVA-HCV)
This product is intended to treat patients suffering from chronic hepatitis C.
TG4023 is intended to increase the efficacy of chemotherapy on solid tumors accessible via intra-tumoral injections. The indications for this product are liver metastasis and hepatocellular carcinoma. TG4023 uses the viral vector MVA, which contains the sequence coding FCU1 gene. The target market of TG4023 is the treatment of cancerous liver lesions.
Transgene S.A. was founded in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRANSGENE SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRANSGENE SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRANSGENE SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRANSGENE SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRANSGENE SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Transgene SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Transgene SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Transgene SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Transgene SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Transgene SA Industry Position Analysis
6. TRANSGENE SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRANSGENE SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRANSGENE SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRANSGENE SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRANSGENE SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRANSGENE SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Transgene SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Transgene SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Transgene SA Major Shareholders
Transgene SA History
Transgene SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Transgene SA Offices and Representations
Transgene SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Transgene SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Transgene SA Capital Market Snapshot
Transgene SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Transgene SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Transgene SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Transgene SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Transgene SA 1-year Stock Charts
Transgene SA 5-year Stock Charts
Transgene SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Transgene SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Transgene SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?