- The report contains detailed information about Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. business.
About Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd.
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. (Tong Ren Tang Technologies or the Company) was incorporated as a joint stock limited company in Beijing, the Peoples Republic of China (the PRC) on 22 March 2000. The Company controls the strategic operating, investing and financing policies of its subsidiaries that include TRT Hebei, TRT Nanyang, TRT Hubei and TRT Zhejiang. TRT WM, TRT Malaysia and TRT Canada are considered joint ventures of the company and their strategic operating, investing and financing activities are jointly controlled by the Company and the joint venture partners.
The Group is principally engaged in the manufacturing and sales of Chinese Patent Medicine. Tong Ren Tang Technologies strives for the gradual modernization and internationalization of traditional Chinese medicine by improving the existing Chinese medicinal products and developing natural pharmaceutical products, while expanding the sales network and integrating modern Chinese medicine into the mainstream international pharmaceutical market. Its major products mainly fall into four forms, i.e. granules, pills, tablets and soft capsules. Main products include Ganmao Qingre Granule, Liuwei Dihuang Pill, Niuhuang Jiedu Tablet and Ganmao Soft Capsule.
Development of new medicine
The Company is currently conducting research and development of the following products:
Research on new anti-influenza drug: The new anti-influenza medicine is developed in the form of effervescent tablet to tailor for the intake habit of the western people. The New Medicine Certificate has been obtained in 2001.
Development of the new anti-cardiovascular system diseases drug: The new anti-cardiovascular medicine is based on clinically proved prescriptions that has been developed into three types of pure Chinese medicine to cure and prevent the cardiovascular diseases.
Development of new anti-menopause syndrome drug: The anti-menopause syndrome medicine is based on clinically proved prescriptions and is developed into three main types of pure Chinese medicine to nourish liver and kidney, smoothing kidney and relieving Yang and releasing pressure. Its function is to regulate the central nervous system by a tranquillizing effect, as well as to raise oestrogen levels.
Developing bio-pharmaceutical technologies: The Company entered into an agreement with WM Dianorm Biotech Co, Limited (Dianorm) on 10 May 2000 for the establishment of a joint venture, Beijing Tong Ren Tang WM Dianorm Biotech Co., Limited (Tong Ren Tang WM Dianorm Biotech). Tong Ren Tang WM Dianorm Biotech was incorporated in Beijing in 2001. By utilizing Dianorms advanced technologies in liposome and other bio-pharmaceutical areas, Tong Ren Tang WM Dianorm Biotech will be able to promote the technological level of Chinese medicine and will be able to develop other new bio-pharmaceutical products.
Investment in Tong Ren Tang Hutchison (H.K.) Pharmaceutical Development Company Limited (Tong Ren Tang Hutchison Pharmaceutical Development): The Company entered into an agreement on 7 October 2000 with Hutchison Chinese Medicine Investment Limited, an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Hutchison Whampoa Limited, and Beijing Holdings Limited, the majority shareholder of Beijing Enterprises Holdings Limited, to form an associated company, named Tong Ren Tang Hutchison Pharmaceutical Development in Hong Kong. The Company owns 40% equity interest of the associated company.
The Company faces direct competition with Beijing Tongrentang Company Limited and China Beijing Tong Ren Tang Group Co. Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TONG REN TANG TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TONG REN TANG TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TONG REN TANG TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TONG REN TANG TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TONG REN TANG TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TONG REN TANG TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TONG REN TANG TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TONG REN TANG TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TONG REN TANG TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TONG REN TANG TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TONG REN TANG TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. History
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?