- The report contains detailed information about Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. business.
About Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp.
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the production and marketing of plasma-derived protein therapies worldwide. The company develops, produces, markets, and distributes therapies that extend and improve the lives of people suffering from chronic and acute, often life-threatening, conditions, such as chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP), primary immune deficiencies (PI), alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, bleeding disorders, infectious diseases and severe trauma. The companys products are derived from human plasma, the liquid component of blood, which is sourced from its plasma collection centers or purchased from third parties, located in the United States. It also sells fractionated intermediate materials. The companys primary products have orphan drug designation to serve populations with rare, chronic diseases.
The majority of the company's sales are concentrated in the therapeutic areas of: Immunology/Neurology, primarily through its intravenous immune globulin (IGIV) product for the treatment of primary immune deficiency, CIDP, and Pulmonology, through its alpha-1 proteinase inhibitor (A1PI) product for the treatment of alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency-related emphysema. These therapeutic areas are served by its branded products, Gamunex brand IGIV (Gamunex or Gamunex IGIV), Prolastin brand A1PI (Prolastin or Prolastin A1PI), and its A1PI product, Prolastin-C. The company also has a line of hyperimmune therapies that provide treatment for tetanus, rabies, hepatitis B, hepatitis A and Rh factor control during pregnancy and at birth.
In addition, the company provides plasma-derived therapies for critical care, including the treatment of hemophilia, an anti-coagulation factor, as well as albumin to expand blood volume. The companys products are primarily prescribed by specialty physicians, including neurologists, immunologists, pulmonologists, and hematologists.
IGIV products are antibody-rich plasma therapies that have long been used in the treatment of immune related disorders, such as primary immune deficiencies and certain autoimmune disorders, such as CIDP.
The approved indications for Gamunex IGIV in the U.S., Canada and 17 countries in the European Union are Primary Immunodeficiency (PI), Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), and Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP). Gamunex IGIV is also approved in the European Union and Canada for post bone marrow transplant and pediatric HIV infection. Gamunex IGIV is also approved in the European Union for Kawasaki Disease, Guillain Barre Syndrome, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Multiple Myeloma.
On November 14, 2008 Talecris Biotherapeutics GmbH, its German subsidiary, filed a type II variation to support the inclusion of the neurological indication Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) for Gamunex 10%. The procedure included the following European Member States as Concerned Member States: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. On June 12, 2009, the Paul-Ehrlich Institute approved the inclusion of CIDP as a new indication for Gamunex/Gaminex 10% for Germany.
A1PI is a naturally occurring, self-defensive protein produced in the liver. A1PI is used to treat congenital A1PI deficiency-related emphysema.
Hyperimmunes are antibody rich preparations, the majority of which are used to provide antibodies to counter specific antigens. Other products (hyperimmune globulins) are made from human plasma collected from donors with immunity to specific diseases. The company offers a line of FDA approved hyperimmunes for hepatitis A, hepatitis B, rabies, tetanus and treatment of Rh negative women pregnant with Rh positive children.
Albumin and PPF
Albumin is the most abundant protein in human plasma. It is a protein synthesized by the liver and performs multiple functions, including the transport of small molecules in the blood and the binding of toxins and he
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TALECRIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TALECRIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TALECRIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TALECRIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TALECRIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TALECRIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TALECRIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TALECRIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TALECRIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TALECRIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TALECRIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. Major Shareholders
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. History
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. Offices and Representations
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?